diy solar

diy solar

Growatt Fault code 04

Reset procedure is similar. Instead of holding the bms reset like Will showed in the video. With this growatt AXE c-1 you just press it once and then the battery powers off and you get one flash of a green light on the RUN/ALARM light.
I’m assuming this means the reset was successful.
Power on battery. All should be good.
Not in my case though.
I have some type of inconsistency here.
Sometimes it powers on and works for a little while.
Sometimes it doesn’t power on at all.
Battery is at %86 SOC according to the growatt inverter.
Last night I was attempting to charge the battery via AC input and the battery wouldn’t budge passed %86 SOC. Reading 42.1v on inverter.
I shut everything off and went to bed with no power. I’m used to it…at this point electricity is a luxury for me.
This morning I wake up and the first thing I do is power on the battery and I see all my blue SOC led lights illuminated …4 in total. Green led flashes momentarily And then stays solid green.
Okay this is when you can turn the inverter on!
I flick the switch and it powers on!
15 minutes later I get FAULT CODE 03
High battery voltage?!?!
Battery is now showing 53ish volts
Still %86 charge.
I powered everything down.
Now I’m going to go grab a coffee followed by yelling at a tree in the woods.
Any help would be appreciated.
I wish I could plug a cable in and monitor the cells and see what’s actually going on inside this battery but as of now I’m not sure if that’s possible. The manual doesn’t say anything about that. I wish it did
Anyone here getting fault code 4( low voltage) on their growatt inverter, but the voltage isn’t actually low? My inverters keeps shutting down because of this, but my battery(Eg4) voltage isn’t actually low.

Anyone here getting fault code 4( low voltage) on their growatt inverter, but the voltage isn’t actually low? My inverters keeps shutting down because of this, but my battery(Eg4) voltage isn’t actually low.
I was.

I’m receiving a new battery tomorrow. I’m hoping it’s going to work.

I was.

I’m receiving a new battery tomorrow. I’m hoping it’s going to work.
I hope so. What’s weird with mine is that if I set the battery setting to user and set my own parameters, it works, but when using lithium setting so the battery bms communicates with the inverter. It always shuts down but at a higher voltage saying that’s it senses low voltage. Who knows

I hope so. What’s weird with mine is that if I set the battery setting to user and set my own parameters, it works, but when using lithium setting so the battery bms communicates with the inverter. It always shuts down but at a higher voltage saying that’s it senses low voltage. Who knows
Do you have one or two batteries

I was seeing this earlier today. My battery pack is LI-NMC 52 nominal volts, 45kw, 7 batteries total. The battery voltage dropped to 49.4 last night, and the growatt keeps throwing error #4. My battery cutoff voltage is set much lower than that. After doing a factory reset on the growatt, and reentering the settings, issue mostly went away.

I was seeing this earlier today. My battery pack is LI-NMC 52 nominal volts, 45kw, 7 batteries total. The battery voltage dropped to 49.4 last night, and the growatt keeps throwing error #4. My battery cutoff voltage is set much lower than that. After doing a factory reset on the growatt, and reentering the settings, issue mostly went away.
Sorry to resurrect this thread. Your issue mostly went away after the factory reset and reentering the settings? I'm having a similar issue right now with my LV2424 hybrid and wondering if the fix is that simple.

My 6k growatt inverter keeps getting fault code 04 and shutting down.
First time was 35mins battery only.
Second time was 1 hour and 45mins my guess is that my bms is Tripping for some reason or is this the inverter?
Any help on what to do would be awesome.
It’s very difficult to get the inverter to boot on.
I have 240v ac input.
I have 1v-5v coming from 48v battery.
The Battery I think goes into a protective mode once warning indicator 04 shows up.
To wake the battery you’re supposed to power on battery via wake up signal from inverter.
Not working very well. Weird. Please help if anyone has any input.
Did you ever find the problem

Back