diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM Inverter Output 0

alxgnz

What am I missing here?

I can't get any output on this unit and I'm trying to figure out why. I dont have solar yet and have it hooked up to a generator. It has utility priority and 2 12v batteries hooked up in series. When the utility is on, 120v pass through works fine and batteries are charging. When the gen is off, I get no output even if the light is flashing. No error codes, just zero on my output. Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_121944.jpg
    IMG_20210605_121944.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
the inverter is not on. there is a power switch on the bottom.

Turn the output load off, turn the input supply off, turn the solar off. Last step turn the battery off. This will result in the screen going blank and the unit shuts down.

next turn the battery back on. nothing should happen. the screen should stay off. When you turn the switch on, the screen should come on. If this does not happen and the screen only comes on when you supply it with supply power (either from solar or grid) then the inverter is never getting the message to turn on. I had this issue with one of my units. (did the same thing, grid bypass and battery charging off grid and solar all worked, no inverter output)

see https://diysolarforum.com/threads/growatt-single-phase-parallel-setup.13864/

the inverter is not on. there is a power switch on the bottom.

Turn the output load off...
How do I do it?

I have 120V output if I am connected to the shore power, but when I turn the shore power off and have only solar, or batteries powering my GroWatt, the output voltage goes to 0. Any idea how to fix it?

Back