diy solar

diy solar

Hankzor JK BMS with screen and power button

Hello alltogether, has anyone an idea how to patch the 4,3" display to change from chinese to english language?
So far, I got a binary file and put it on a sd card
After turning the display on, nothing changes.

Does this file need to go into the root directory or any other directory?
Does the sd card need a speacial formatting?
Mine has the Chinese/ EN touch in the top right corner

Love the box! What is it? (looking for something like this for my 16S setup)
I like the JK BMS & Screen option ... for my upcoming DIY 48v LiFePO4 build . I will study this thread for more info. ... I like my Chargery BMS LCD screens for their 6 pages of info. plus all the adjustable settings, individual battery cell voltages, and other info. at glance, or at a thumb button away glance . ... I going for a JK BMS w 2A active balancing next for my first DIY "48v" LiFePO4 Battery Bank build. I just ordered from JKBMS Store ($149 w tax/ & expecting faster than usual free shipping/ which I beleive ship from Canada for USA orders): https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256....0.0.5ef738daMr8fGM&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa
... and a 4.3 LDC and some push button (just in case I need it?) from this interface (selected B2A24S20P BMS to see options ) https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255...st_main.5.30c41802QclqW5&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa ... there are other options on Aliexpress too

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
The link only goes to the store, not the product.
Just booted up my first JK BMS B2A224S20P, it's working since about an 2 hours ago. Scanning to fill in some blanks for my curious side of me. This Forum Is An Awesome Educational and Info. Resource. Thanks :+) Updating with this 9.12 picture of my Portable Generator Project for my girlfriend's home, for no grid cycles (thinking solar will come later). Got JK BMS fully configured and dialed in. That little black box charger in picture is a $40 .. 48v 7Amp (says 10A. 8A) LiFePO4 Charger from Amazon I bought as a backup charger; for accidental below cut offs battery volt challenge times (happen to me more than once); and the little charger works great/ got 58.3 volts showing from an initial 52.6 volts /... while testing this charger and my BMS, ... for maybe 25 hours of off and on cycles. Gona hook up, and be grid charging @ up to 50 amps via that EG4 3000 unit soon (I believe 50Amp charging would need 30 Amp rated input wires. ... So ... Making Progress ; Lots of Details; and eventually putting this on a 4 wheel wagon before powering up essential circuits via Transfer switch n Box. ... I have lots of other projects all around me; & this one is fun. ... I like this Hobby ... :+)

Attachments

• Progress.48v.Gen [640x480].jpg
    Progress.48v.Gen [640x480].jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I got all the cell and balance graph details of my jk bms pack using 280ah cells if anyone wants to see. Charging up to 57v and max deviation at end is only 85mV. Pretty good for not top balancing or anything.

Back