diy solar

diy solar

Hello from upstate New Yoek

Sconner62

Just joined and wanted to say hi to all and would like to know anyone who may be in my area drop a line say high . I am disabled electrician and dryer that is self taught and has yet to find anything I cannot figure out when it comes to getting buy with what you have. I am completely off grid since the power company cut me off few months ago as my disability doesn't give me enough to keep up on the power bill. I have built a 2200 watt 24volt system to supply some of my power but am looking for more battery storage. Anyone who has any extra storage options from lead acid to hybrid batteries please possibly contact me specially if you could find it in your heart to maybe donate some since I can barely eat. I am lucky enough to own my property and tiny home so at least that's mine and I keep taxes paid . Thanks everyone hope to talk

Welcome and good luck. Hopefully you may get some offers for some pre loved lead acids. How do you heat in the winter?

Greetings, it's summer so this might be an odd question but what about a wood stove? And or a buddy heater for a back up.

diy solar

diy solar
Back