diy solar

diy solar

Is this one of you guys?

I'm remodeling my house and put them on the ground during the remodel. It can run a few of the power tools and the AC to keep me cool while I work.

Yeah, but... what a waste of ground. That could be parking, BBQ, Dog run, home sawmill. etc
Nawwww man…thats a money saving machine he’s got…he’s probably a gamer ….and who needs cars parked in your back yard ?
BBQ is cheap to buy …dogs ruin the yard on a run…the HOA will fine you big time for having a sawmill in your yard …haaaa..…( look at the neighbors nice houses)…..no way….!
there a HOA busy body out there watching and waiting for anyone to do anything fun on her watch….…she’s ready to pounce ….trust me , she’s there…!

It's Tim's place until he can build another couple more sheds/garages and/or get a few more big dogs/cattle to put the next couple pallets on..

If you squirt water on it, you could have a solar slip n' slide! Actually, it looks like it could lift off at any moment and become a solar magic carpet.

More likely someone who is tired of big government. Or "waiting on the permit" We need to know why, what for. No one needs that many panels. Where will we get our taxes from. Have to require more permits. Engineering, diagrams to scale, self addressed envelopes for all neighbors within a quarter mile.....special meeting fee.....

Back