diy solar

diy solar

JBD BMS DISCHARGING

DR LiFePO4 Battery

Hi I'm new on this and trying to do my best, I have a JBD BMS 200 amp,my problem is after a charged my battery to 53.6 the bms start discharging them,i don't know why,I'm going to post some pics so you guys can see and try to help me with it...Thanks from Dominican republic

Attachments

• IMG_3269.PNG
    IMG_3269.PNG
    630.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3270.PNG
    IMG_3270.PNG
    696.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3271.PNG
    IMG_3271.PNG
    840.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3272.PNG
    IMG_3272.PNG
    797.2 KB · Views: 22
I see your pictures now, they didn't show up at first.
I see that your bms indicates that your battery is being discharge at ~2.7 amps.
Try turning off the discharge path and see if it goes to 0 amps.

I see your pictures now, they didn't show up at first.
I see that your bms indicates that your battery is being discharge at ~2.7 amps.
Try turning off the discharge path and see if it goes to 0 amps.
I did it,it went to 0 amps but after i turned it on again discharging at 1.02 amp=54 watts

but you think my settings are correct and another thing i only can charge the battery at 5 amp,what do I need to do to raise the amp charging??
What charger do you have? It looks like its only ever been charged up to 53.5V which is about 80% fully charged.
Your BMS setting are pretty standard for default settings. I like setting high cell voltage a little more conservative at about 3.63V and low cell to about 2.57V.

Your battery looks nicely balanced.

If you are using a charger with alligator clips, replace those with ring terminals.

A pic, as John From suggests will let us see what you have much better.

I did it,it went to 0 amps but after i turned it on again discharging at 1.02 amp=54 watts
Do you have an inverter connected and turned on? That might be the idle consumption of an inverter or something else.

Did you check if the BMS is really wrong and measured the actual current at the output to be 0?

To me, it just looks like something is connected and discharging the battery. I haven't experienced a JBD BMS with this behaviour. Might be if somone messed with the calibration settings to on but I never have seen this

What charger do you have? It looks like its only ever been charged up to 53.5V which is about 80% fully charged.
Your BMS setting are pretty standard for default settings. I like setting high cell voltage a little more conservative at about 3.63V and low cell to about 2.57V.

Your battery looks nicely balanced.

If you are using a charger with alligator clips, replace those with ring terminals.

A pic, as John From suggests will let us see what you have much better.

Do you have an inverter connected and turned on? That might be the idle consumption of an inverter or something else.
Thank you so much,I did Exactly what you said, I charged the batteries at 54.0v and it worked perfectly,the discharging stopped

Now the inverter is working good....

Attachments

• IMG_3273.PNG
    IMG_3273.PNG
    300.8 KB · Views: 8
Back