diy solar

diy solar

LiFePO4 best deal

TomTilly

Hi All, I'm ready to build a 100ah LiFePO4 12v pack for my camper. Any suggestions on what's the current hot deal on a set of four cells and a full function BMS (low temp cut off sensor and separate charger connection). I'm not averse to Aliexpress if it's a well known store. Thanks.

For lifepo4 cells ill suggest you this dealer from alibaba, lot of people here are buying the 280Ah cells for DIY batteries, they have 105Ah cells as well, dont forget to tell them you came from DiySolarPowerForum.

For BMS you should go for the ones people already tested and proved to work. Will recommends some good bms here on his website.

when did you order the 280ah cells? Are they grade A new cells? How long did they take to deliver from China? I do like your idea of going with the 280ah cells. Have you been able to do a capacity test yet? Thanks for the info.

I don't have these cells, but I read about them in the forum and I'm planning yo buy some for a 12V battery, they are grade A brand new.

Check this thread to find reviews for these cells.

I don't have these cells, but I read about them in the forum and I'm planning yo buy some for a 12V battery, they are grade A brand new.

Check this thread to find reviews for these cells.
The price is definitely a good one. If you look carefully at the details about the 105ah and the 280ah cells only the 105 ah cells mention anything about being grade A cells. Grade A is important to get if you intend to hold on to these cells for a long time.

The price is definitely a good one. If you look carefully at the details about the 105ah and the 280ah cells only the 105 ah cells mention anything about being grade A cells. Grade A is important to get if you intend to hold on to these cells for a long time.
Go to alibaba and ask Ami anything you need to know about the cells

diy solar

diy solar
Back