diy solar

diy solar

Maximum Solar rip off

Budsy

Just ordered a lv2724 from Maximum Solar. They took my order the let me know the next day that they can’t ship to Canada and when I cancelled the order they charged me a restocking fee for an item they didn’t have. Anybody out there have a LV 2724 for sale that will ship it to me in Canada?
Thanks

Just ordered a lv2724 from Maximum Solar. They took my order the let me know the next day that they can’t ship to Canada and when I cancelled the order they charged me a restocking fee for an item they didn’t have. Anybody out there have a LV 2724 for sale that will ship it to me in Canada?
Thanks
I would contact your credit card company for a chargeback.

Used PayPal
You can still cancel it with PP and do it FAST (like now).
There is some "stoopid" when it comes to shipping to Canada by some. I know that Watts24, and several others do not have issues BUT always "chat" with a vendor first. There's a catch too, some things can be cheaper in Canada (our duties are different) and careful sourcing can save you bux.

Now I have purchased products from this company, and they have had everything delivered to my door QUICK (I'm in the middle of nowhere) and with No FUSS at all and the best part, their SALE prices often can't be beat even with currency exchange etc.

There is some "stoopid" when it comes to shipping to Canada by some. I know that Watts24, and several others do not have issues BUT always "chat" with a vendor first. There's a catch too, some things can be cheaper in Canada (our duties are different) and careful sourcing can save you bux.

Now I have purchased products from this company, and they have had everything delivered to my door QUICK (I'm in the middle of nowhere) and with No FUSS at all and the best part, their SALE prices often can't be beat even with currency exchange etc.
Yes I looked everywhere in Canada but I did finally order one from Watts 24/7, which cost me about 200 bucks more after shipping and Canadian dollar and it’s supposed to be here July 8/24.
Fingers crossed

Three thumbs up for Stellavolt, quality company with no nonsense or trickery.

Surprised to hear this issue, I have five MPP inverters (including a MPP2724) all purchased via Maximum Solar using paypal, all delivered to Canada without issue. Wonder what lead to the problem in this case??? :unsure:

diy solar

diy solar
Back