diy solar

diy solar

MPPSolar said technical support need wait at least 3~5 days

Died

I purchased MPP solar 3048LV-MK direct from MPP solar via email.

They reply email rapidly when I am asking quest about purchase, mostly reply in one day or few hours.

After I got my 3048LV-MK, I found it has strange sound in the inverter when I move the inverter, sounds like loses screw drop in the inverter or some breaking part in that. I can hear few small things drop onto the metal case when I move it up side down.

I sent email to MPP solar asking for the weird sound at the night.
Next day (day 1), didn't got any response, I called MPPsolar at afternoon, they said they will pass the question to technical team and review it.
Day 2, no response, wait until afternoon call MPPsolar again, customer service said "Technical support need wait at least 3~5 days, we got over one hundred email per day, very busy", and customer service said she can't answer me anything until technical team review the question, even it was a "New product quality issue".

I choose MPPsolar because people said their technical support fast and friendly, sadly it didn't happen on me.

Well recently it was 24 hours response time for me.

I purchased MPP solar 3048LV-MK direct from MPP solar via email.

They reply email rapidly when I am asking quest about purchase, mostly reply in one day or few hours.

After I got my 3048LV-MK, I found it has strange sound in the inverter when I move the inverter, sounds like loses screw drop in the inverter or some breaking part in that. I can hear few small things drop onto the metal case when I move it up side down.

I sent email to MPP solar asking for the weird sound at the night.
Next day (day 1), didn't got any response, I called MPPsolar at afternoon, they said they will pass the question to technical team and review it.
Day 2, no response, wait until afternoon call MPPsolar again, customer service said "Technical support need wait at least 3~5 days, we got over one hundred email per day, very busy", and customer service said she can't answer me anything until technical team review the question, even it was a "New product quality issue".

I choose MPPsolar because people said their technical support fast and friendly, sadly it didn't happen on me.
who said that ? technical support always takes time with them. you have to understand they are not building the inverter, voltronic does. you should expect delay, and you should expect to open the inverter to check. they going to ask you do it. you should also expect to do board replacement by yourself if something failed in the future. Not that bad, but you should know about it before buying.

I know, but I don't want lose my warranty (it has warranty sticker on it)

Back