diy solar

diy solar

Multiplus ii UL listed and non UL listed for split-face.

You’re in good hands then - I’ll be shocked if you discover you did not get the new UL-Listed model if you paid the higher price for that..,
Cdsolar isn’t the person with the order issue that started this thread.

Best of luck working with the vendor for the order mix up, mind sharing the name?

There’s quite a few that are certified on Amazon.
Thank you, don’t feel comfortable sharing the name, as of yet, I want to be fair, and wait for the outcome of this situation first.
If I was the vendor, I think it would be fair to get the opportunity to correct an issue that could have been created by an honest mistake before someone mentioning my name out there, creating the path to get a possible bad reputation. Hope you understand.

Last edited:
Once all sorted please share the name, it’s be good to know another Victron dealer that’s a stand up operator.

Update, the new UL listed one arrived, got it installed, see picture below, emailed them to get the password for the Victron config, they answered right away, they even offered support for future questions, it’s nice to have sellers out there that are this good, name of the company is:

Solar Energy Systems LLC in Nappanee, Indiana​

I would recommend this seller without any doubt.
Thank you for all your support, I’m sure I’ll be back with questions, since I just entered the wonderful Victron world and there is a LOT to learn about it.

Attachments

• IMG_3835.jpeg
    IMG_3835.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 23
Back