diy solar

diy solar

My batteries don’t last when there’s no sun I need help or recommendations

Check all cells SG? I find the Hydrovolt Pro hydrometer is the best out there.
I’ll try this, it’s a new battery wouldn’t it be better returning it than fixing it?. I made this post to be sure I’m not missing anything

And mostly importantly to be sure my design is not the issue

That wont repair anything, it is merely a test, Electrolyte is proprietary, if you lose any, there isn't any replacing it, within reason. It would help tell you whether the batteries have a problem, or your design is at fault. Process of elimination trouble shooting.

That wont repair anything, it is merely a test, Electrolyte is proprietary, if you lose any, there isn't any replacing it, within reason. It would help tell you whether the batteries have a problem, or your design is at fault. Process of elimination trouble shooting.
Thank you very much

Wait, what? These are lead acid, you just add distilled water, right? Nothing proprietary about distilled water and battery acid.

Back