diy solar

diy solar

New 152Ah LiFePo4 3.2 A-Grade cells for $42

Yes,

There is not really a sticker, more likely black plastic cover that is kinda glued.

The QR code is "laser printed" on the aluminium housing, and isn't replaced or scratched or modified.

No sticker to remove, unless you use sandpaper :)

Yes,

There is not really a sticker, more likely black plastic cover that is kinda glued.

The QR code is "laser printed" on the aluminium housing, and isn't replaced or scratched or modified.

No sticker to remove, unless you use sandpaper :)
These are the 90ah cells I received from XD battery. Not sure what to think?

Attachments

• received_648706819014668.jpeg
    received_648706819014668.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 26
  • received_569472704004771.jpeg
    received_569472704004771.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 26
Lol.

The QR code shifted location...

Or there are 2 on there?

It's always difficult to say if it is a problem.

Yes, strange, not a reason for refund.
Do they work ok?
Then stop worrying.

They don't?
Make refund request based on not working, and not QR code mismatch.

This is China, many possible reason why they have done, that don't include bad intentions!!!

I believe @ghostwriter66 wrote a whole episode about possible reason why the QR code can be different.

Enjoy your new cells!!
I hope they will last many many years.

I hope they work ok. Pictures are from my wife. I'm out of the country for a couple more months ?

:ROFLMAO:

I will always suggest to use spring-washer, especially if the battery endure vibrations!

Using studs or screws...
The amount of force stay the same.

The studs ain't aluminum, but the battery pole is.
Thank you for this piece of wisdom.
As I am using mine on a mobility scooter, vibration protection is an extremely pertinent topic for me.
So thank you for this.
I will now include them in my build.
Thanks again Fhorst :)

Is t
I did order the 16 that Cokeboy77 cancelled.
It will take longer time at they are now still at the warehouse packed and labelled for Cokeboy77 .....
when they have found their way back to Haomi, she'll put in one extra (17 in total) and send to Thailand.
I got little lower price as its the last 152Ah stock (ATM), and pay a under $900 for the 17*152Ah including bus-bars, screws and DDP

Time for transport should be between 7 and 9 days.. but that's wishful thinking.
I expect them to arrive within 3 weeks, or at least have left the forwarders warehouse.
Even if it is 4 or 5 weeks, i'm sure they will arrive...... they are good quality EVE cells.
And I don't need the additional power storage yet.

I expect when the transport goes back to normal, the price of the lifepo4 will also go back to "normal"
(that was for 152Ah about 80-100 usd and for 280Ah 150-250 usd!!)
Yes, transport times may be really slow... but you do have a really low battery price for it!

Prices have gone up fro transport.
Apparently not the same for each company!

Haomi from 165 to 205 USD
Xuba from 165 to 337 USD..
(For DDP to Thailand)

Haomi
3.2V 120AH Lifepo4 Battery for $37.50 (MOQ=1)
3.2v 152Ah LiFePo4 Battery for $ 42.00 (MOQ=4) (temporary out of stock)
3.2V 280AH Lifepo4 Battery for $ 79.80 (MOQ=4)

Xuba:
3.2V 120AH Lifepo4 Battery for $36.00 (MOQ=1)
3.2v 152Ah LiFePo4 Battery for $ 43.00 (MOQ=1)
3.2v 280Ah LiFePo4 Battery for $ 82.67 (MOQ=4)
Is there any update links to the suppliers pages, as the prices gone up these days

Back