diy solar

diy solar

New Pytes V5 48V Server Rack Battery

Can you post where you found the rack that fit your V5's? Model number too. Thanks so much!

Dave
Dave
This is not UL listed for the Pytes battery, but I found one local for good price $300

I did need to buy the rear server rack rails and four shelves.

So I just run out of time in the 24 hour day to make it to 100% SOC.
I have a similar issue in the winter. I don't worry about charging LFP to 100% every day. I do manage how low they will go before charging from the grid because I want some reserve available if we get a power outage in early morning.

From the UL9540A test report for the V5 (edit: 48100R, sorry) battery, they use the cell model "CB27173204EA", which is a REPT cell.
REPT in the Ebox, CATL in the V5. This probably accounts for the different dimensions. Both are high quality batteries, considered top line in China.

What I like so far about the Pytes is that the company has a good USA presence, online documents, downloads, firmware, will respond to email and also answers the phone for tech support. And, lastly the 8 racks I have installed all started up at 50% charge six months after manufacture, no issues, errors, etc.

Now its time to see how they perform over the coming years.

The inside wall of my garage where my SolArk is mounted has no room so I am going with the exterior enclosure just outside that wall. I like all the features which @glandpuck mentioned plus the integration with my SolArk.

Ever seen one of these?
Full cabinetry available too for outdoor installation.

Attachments

• 1-19.jpeg
    1-19.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
Back