diy solar

diy solar

Newbie on a budget

Uralbehindus

I camp in my 30 amp toy hauler and sometimes I want to camp with just my motorcycle sidecar. I have UniLabs 300R solar generator with 4x25 foldable same brand solar panels. Toy hauler is kept in secured storage, I would like to develop solar to keep 2 flooded rv batteries charged. I have a 1000i Honda and Firmen 3300w generators. Im in Oregon so AC isn’t used much, furnace fan and water pump are the biggest battery drain. I would consider mounting solar panels to toy hauler roof. Toy hauler is 2004 and no set up for solar, although I can power everything except microwave and AC with my little Honda 1000 watt generator. Thinking about Rich Solar 20- 40 Amp mppt for toy hauler for protection when unattended for long periods. Thanks for your suggestions. IMG_2410.jpegIMG_1578.jpeg

I camp in my 30 amp toy hauler and sometimes I want to camp with just my motorcycle sidecar. I have UniLabs 300R solar generator with 4x25 foldable same brand solar panels. Toy hauler is kept in secured storage, I would like to develop solar to keep 2 flooded rv batteries charged. I have a 1000i Honda and Firmen 3300w generators. Im in Oregon so AC isn’t used much, furnace fan and water pump are the biggest battery drain. I would consider mounting solar panels to toy hauler roof. Toy hauler is 2004 and no set up for solar, although I can power everything except microwave and AC with my little Honda 1000 watt generator. Thinking about Rich Solar 20- 40 Amp mppt for toy hauler for protection when unattended for long periods. Thanks for your suggestions. View attachment 183803View attachment 183804
Why is there a Grenade on your sidecar?

With the recent price drop I would go with a victron for the similar price you get a far superior product
I’m thinking this would be more than enough for my needs listed above and being user friendly. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_2164.png
    IMG_2164.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 5
Back