diy solar

diy solar

Newbie question - join solar cables...

Hi, I've been tweaking my solar PV and battery system over the past year (Growatt SPH 5000 and GBLI 6531 battery).
I've now got two 3 kW/60 Ah Chinese batteries and planned to connect the wires using 100Amp Henley blocks, but was annoyed to find the Growatt cables were too big to fit!

What's the recommended way to join them - crimp lugs and a bus bar in a plastic enclosure? It's just three wires for each polarity - one from the inverter, one to the Growatt battery and one wire to the Chinese batteries... I'm in the UK and a bus bar I think suitable is -

Thanks for advice?
Hi hope you got this sorted? I’m installing growatt sph3600 and need help! I can’t find what I have to set the inverter dip switches for the uk and I don’t want to feedback to the grid. Could you advise me please

Hi hope you got this sorted? I’m installing growatt sph3600 and need help! I can’t find what I have to set the inverter dip switches for the uk and I don’t want to feedback to the grid. Could you advise me please
Hello... I can't really advise and suggest you start a new thread. I assume you've found the official manual on Growatt's site? - the manual can be found here:

Back