diy solar

No-ox-id alternative

Raw copper bus bar stock...
Definitely needed the busbars here are likely made of steel
real MC4 conectors...
RS
a variety of lugs in different sizes, quality
RS
Rebuild kit for your hydraulic crimper or a spare good one.
Found a reasonably cheap one that works fine and being an ex tool maker and issues with dies I can fix myself.
Heat shrink in different sizes
Have a bin bag of dry variant from searching for marine grade
Liquid electrical tape for those things that you can't heat shrink
Rtv is heavily used on the farm
Pure copper washers
Have alot in my mother's cellar I'll try remember to grab
Fuses - the NH type are great for Asia and cheep in place of class T
Cheers il look into those I'm dubious the busmann ones here are actually busmann
Bs88 fuses and holders
Will likely make my own fuse holders wouldn't take me long and if I'm nickel plating stuff anyway best do a batch of everything

Thankfully pretty much everything on your list is available here either from typical retailers or RS Online though I'm unsure if my UK account translates to the Thai counterpart. Finding marine grade heatshrink was a struggle at first but I eventually found it, naming here is the issue the majority of the time searching with Google lense is quicker.

Anything Knipex!
Have plenty I've accumulated over the past 30 or so years it's available here also thankfully
Good Class T fuses and blocks.
I'll look into nh type as rob suggested but if I can't find any quality ones I'll grab some in the uk
I really like my Milwaukee strippers with the wide flat nose tips.
I have some wiha ones they're extremely cheap as now being produced in vietnam
Nord-Lock washers in random sizes.
Available here
Good zip ties.
Made here

The NH00, NH01, NH02 etc - they are fuses, ceramic square body blade fuses...
Chints in asia, eaton, etc. The Chints are listed with the German equivalent of UL... but even the eaton ones are only about $20 each verse twice that for class T.. similar time vs current curve

diy solar

diy solar
Back