diy solar

diy solar

Ockered 280amp LiFePo4

Your link isn't working for me. It looks like my system blocked the link.

I would not buy from Aliexpress. I had a good experience from Alibaba, but it was with a known good vendor that had been used by a lot of forum members.

If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

I bought 4 x 200ah CALB cells from this store at the end of may. Price was suspiciously low at $300 out the door.

Fast forward to almost 3 weeks later and I all I have to show for it is a fake tracking number and a seller which speaks little to no English. I knew going into this that it would be a gamble and you should approach it the same way. My need was not urgent and I paid with a credit card which I know will side with me if (or rather when) the time comes for a charge back dispute. In the meantime, I'll wait and see if they actually show up. I'm fully expecting used cells btw. I doubt this seller can get access to new cells for less than everyone else...

Anyways, as previously suggested, either stick with vetted sellers (which are well documented here) if you want dependeble service with quality cells or take a chance save a few bucks. If the latter, be prepared for the worst: long wait, nothing delivered, junk cells, disputes..etc

Last edited:
I also found some very low prices and don't get a good gut feeling with the seller. @Ralfk Did you receive your order?

Back