diy solar

diy solar

Off grid people ill-prepared

and thats the difference, our Law enforement at the federal level is as corrupts as any third world country, or communist run country. anybody watching the news would quickly deduce that after the last 6-8 years.
About 8 years eh?
So right after the conservatives won a supreme court battle to allow corporations to donate unlimited amounts of money to politicians?

Yup.. that sounds about right.

You will NEVER understand the Australian mentality about preferring a safer quieter less violent society.

Aussies will NEVER understand the love affair Americans have with weapons of all types.
NO you as an Australian will never understand. YOU do not speak for every Australian. Learn to put your thoughts down in a manner that speaks the truth (if such) and stop trying to backstop your opinion by claiming that all Austrailian do not understand.

There are plenty that do and regularly opine on it as well

It would be like me claiming to speak for all white men in america or all foreignors here in japan. it is a BS argument and nothing more.

Sure there are different opinions.
But we vote here, and the outcome DOES represent the majority feeling on a wide range of issues.
If we wanted much more relaxed gun laws here, the voters would demand it, and we would get it.

As a matter of interest, I just stumbled on a German study released this week (July 4) ranking countries in order of desirability taking into account issues such as availability of health care, education, cost of living, crime statistics, unemployment, and a whole lot of other social factors.
Singapore came out on top.
To my great surprise Australia came out second.
America twenty third, which is still pretty high.
https://studyfinds.org/best-state-study-ranks-america-23/

So we must be doing something right.

But we vote here, and the outcome DOES represent the majority feeling on a wide range of issues.
If we wanted much more relaxed gun laws here, the voters would demand it, and we would get it.

As a matter of interest, I just stumbled on a German study released this week (July 4) ranking countries in order of desirability taking into account issues such as availability of health care, education, cost of living, crime statistics, unemployment, and a whole lot of other social factors.

Yep….obeying orders from the overlords….Good luck down the road…

I doubt if those 45,000 dead Americans with gunshot wounds were mostly suicides !!!

2023 has not been a normal year for any death statistics as you very well know.
For anything close to reality, you need to go back to before all this Covid nonsense.

And as we all know, the CIA would never possibly stretch the truth about anything.

A rebuttal: According to the ultra right pro-gun CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/suicide/suicide-data-statistics.html
In 2021 48183 suicides in the US. Same page, a firearm is used in 54% of suicides. Call it 26000. Being old school at math I find that 26000 out of 45000 would mean that of those 45000 57% were suicides... I think that counts as a majority. To your point the tool of choice in the US tends to be a firearm, that is cultural. However the general numbers don't really change in larger similar societies, just the methods. There are cultural differences that play out in some of the gross stats, but violence is up everywhere, it just manifests differently. Generally speaking the farther away you get from large population centers, like when you want to go off-grid, violence and crime tend to diminish and people are more self-reliant. My father served in Korea, and 2 tours in Nam. Some other places he doesn't talk about, he was SF and a pilot, both fixed wing and rotary. The boots came off hard. When I was much younger I asked why we just didn't go in and shoot all the bad guys. His response, likely a borrowed line, I have never forgotten: "Son, If ducks could shoot back, there wouldn't be near as many duck hunters". Just something to keep in mind along with not going hunting with Dick Cheney.

Obama never addressed ‘’PEOPLE VIOLENCE’’ the media government calls it “Gun Violence”. There was a time when they called it “gang violence” then described it. The agenda changed as did the wording.
Listen to him bold face lie about not wanting to take guns. There is not one politician that doesn’t want to take guns.…from law abiding citizens.
Obama weaponized the CDC….. so anything from them is pointless.

The USA has more then enough laws on the book But are not enforced. Look at hunter biden violated gun laws committed a felony. Walked.

now the govt wants fbi and agencies not to use people’s color aka race because they don’t like the results. Now when transgenders do the shooting is is basically media black out hide the written agendas manifesto.

The only ppl that gun laws effect are law abiding citizens - they abide by laws so get screwed. Criminals are going to be criminals - they break the laws….they do not care about laws. Hence why they are criminals.
Obama and Eric Holder are criminals they were doing illegal gun runs to Mexico ….those guns got sent all over the World where were used in crimes. Obama and Holder were not held accountable for illegal “ Fast and Furious gun running”

when you start putting hunter biden in jail for gun violations - felony charges and background checks then we can talk but until then stfu. If you don’t live in USA as a citizen then stfu about guns here. Piers Morgan a brit had a petition signed and sent in for him to be deported for trying to interfere with gun laws. Obama let his sorry ass off the hook for subversive actions. So…. Now Piers Morgan has taken on fighting with transvestites since he got no where messing with USA gun laws. It was merely a lightening rod to get in the spot light all news media does it.

You can listen to biden if you like but he had both the house and senate so could have taken them. Trump was no better with red flag laws (let them fight it out in court) and bump stock banning, plus Trump even told Dianne Feinstein we should ban assault weapons. All politicians want guns gone.

Kyle Rittenhouse showed how the 2A was - is suppose to be used Criminal charges should of been brought against the prosecutors over that case. The dumb ass leftist recorded the videos that showed Rittenhouse’s self defense case and posted them on twitter. Thanks

A rebuttal: According to the ultra right pro-gun CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/suicide/suicide-data-statistics.html
In 2021 48183 suicides in the US. Same page, a firearm is used in 54% of suicides. Call it 26000. Being old school at math I find that 26000 out of 45000 would mean that of those 45000 57% were suicides... I think that counts as a majority. To your point the tool of choice in the US tends to be a firearm, that is cultural. However the general numbers don't really change in larger similar societies, just the methods. There are cultural differences that play out in some of the gross stats, but violence is up everywhere, it just manifests differently. Generally speaking the farther away you get from large population centers, like when you want to go off-grid, violence and crime tend to diminish and people are more self-reliant. My father served in Korea, and 2 tours in Nam. Some other places he doesn't talk about, he was SF and a pilot, both fixed wing and rotary. The boots came off hard. When I was much younger I asked why we just didn't go in and shoot all the bad guys. His response, likely a borrowed line, I have never forgotten: "Son, If ducks could shoot back, there wouldn't be near as many duck hunters". Just something to keep in mind along with not going hunting with Dick Cheney.

Damn, I'm surprised suicide by gun is that high..

I've always told my wife, if I get a serious cancer or some other illness and have no real chance to live, I'll put a bag over my head and pump in either helium or nitrogen and I'll check out on my own terms and there won't be any mess to clean up.

One of "those" websites has a video of a guy using a shotgun.. its one of those videos you can never unsee and wow.. messy is an understatement.

Submarine implosion seems so much better..

Damn, I'm surprised suicide by gun is that high..

I've always told my wife, if I get a serious cancer or some other illness and have no real chance to live, I'll put a bag over my head and pump in either helium or nitrogen and I'll check out on my own terms and there won't be any mess to clean up.

One of "those" websites has a video of a guy using a shotgun.. its one of those videos you can never unsee and wow.. messy is an understatement.

Submarine implosion seems so much better..
My mail order doctors’ degree says you have cancer.

Whenever someone wants to commit suicide be supportive and encourage themIMG_3287.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm… that pic gives me a few intresting ideas….this may actually fly in certain very rural places I know….that white coat I bought to look like a scientist would come in handy…
No reason it shouldn't. Worked for me for many years.?
I've found the city folk fall for it more readily. Rural don't put much stock in paperwork...

Hmmmmmm… that pic gives me a few intresting ideas….this may actually fly in certain very rural places I know….that white coat I bought to look like a scientist would come in handy…
Are you going to be the: good scientist, the bad scientist, or the grant -untraceable - money depends scientist. I’d recommend the 3rd option so you will be in at least the 97% range. ??? the tax payers won’t mind. Look at Fauci getting an extra $1 million from Israel - probably tax free….. plus his govt retired with cadillac health plan perks.

Are you going to be the: good scientist, the bad scientist, or the grant -untraceable - money depends scientist. I’d recommend the 3rd option so you will be in at least the 97% range. ??? the tax payers won’t mind. Look at Fauci getting an extra $1 million from Israel - probably tax free….. plus his govt retired with cadillac health plan perks.
I’m Gona be the type scientist that out of having a generous heart ,I will let the local college know I will be needing some interns to help,me with science stuff…
yep , that’s me… good guy Jim.

Reactions: D71

Indeed, some people prefer “danger” and freedom to serfdom and safety, the latter has found some nice safe countries in the Commonwealth countries which are becoming picture perfect models of Orwellian thought.

Back