diy solar

diy solar

Offgrid Solar System layout

Mohsin Ali

Hello Everyone
I am starting my off grid solar project, I have purchased all required accessories and now its time to connect them but I am not sure about the best layout . I am using 10mm plywood sheet for mounting all these stuff. I have prepared a layout for you guys to give me some suggestions before I drill holes and mount them...
Waiting for your expert opinions, any changes required like whether I placed them so close etc I am attaching picture of the proposed layout

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_123913758.jpg
    IMG_20240310_123913758.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello Everyone
I am starting my off grid solar project, I have purchased all required accessories and now its time to connect them but I am not sure about the best layout . I am using 10mm plywood sheet for mounting all these stuff. I have prepared a layout for you guys to give me some suggestions before I drill holes and mount them...
Waiting for your expert opinions, any changes required like whether I placed them so close etc I am attaching picture of the proposed layout
Not sure it’s makes much of a difference in the layout of the equipment as long as the wiring is correct.

I wish you good luck with your project.

Almost final look of the project, now I have to custom build battery cables and connect fusebox

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_183237378.jpg
    IMG_20240311_183237378.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 5
Back