diy solar

diy solar

Oh my goodness how Presidents have changed oh no drama drama like a man with a period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now what would be the point of impeaching Biden? Let him run again. Make them use all of their voter fraud trying to get him elected again.
Exactly nobody in their Right mind would want Harris.

There is no need for that, you guys could really build a wonderful supportive communities where neighbours can agree and disagree on the best path forward without all this hate and distrust?

Sadly, I think not.

Do you guys really need to be this partisan?

There is no need for that, you guys could really build a wonderful supportive communities where neighbours can agree and disagree on the best path forward without all this hate and distrust?

Hi. I'm Leo and I'm 5 years old. ?

Sadly, I think not.
You guys really need to calm down and follow wherever the evidence leads, regardless if it is science, criminal activity, or anything else. It is ok to disagree on which economic system is "best", if a new road needs to be build, if subsidies for solar is a good or bad idea. Just make rational arguments to support your opinions without all the tribalism... You can be for border security, but don't think a wall is the best way to achieve that.

I am not hopeful you guys will sort it out, but at least on this forum, try to coexist peacefully.

You guys really need to calm down and follow wherever the evidence leads, regardless if it is science, criminal activity, or anything else. It is ok to disagree on which economic system is "best", if a new road needs to be build, if subsidies for solar is a good or bad idea. Just make rational arguments to support your opinions without all the tribalism... You can be for border security, but don't think a wall is the best way to achieve that.

I am not hopeful you guys will sort it out, but at least on this forum, try to coexist peacefully.

You're not a U.S. citizen. Go away in regards to commenting on our internal affairs.

View attachment 160815

And yet ZeroHedge did try.

ZeroHedge, like most of your sources, are notorious liars....
Is the content of this article correct?

Answer is YES so….. STFU You look like a silly goose

Your fact check has same worth as YOUR FOREIGN INFLUENCE - ZERO WORTH.

Do you ever look for this info to see if it is true or not…No because you and Murphy are idiots. Friggin tards.

I like how you no longer show the " Fact Checker" source you are using. Do not care about the dirt that was found about that site? A manipulator by any other name.................

I like how you no longer show the " Fact Checker" source you are using. Do not care about the dirt that was found about that site? A manipulator by any other name.................
Really? I thought you guys were opposed to "fake news" so why is that the predominant source for extreme right wing information?

Murphy and Leo remind of the famous Russian proverb. Ill try to loosely translate...

"I am going to freeze my ears off and not wear a hat when its -30C outside just to piss off my mom" (I think actual English version is cut off your nose to spite your face)

There is another similar one

"Ill shit in my pants, but wont succumb"

That is their general position lol

"Ill shit in my pants, but wont succumb"
The only one shitting his pants is you. So many evil people who are conspiring to get you, but yet somehow you are freely able to spout your nonsense....

If Joe never had anything to do with Hunters "business" partners .... Why was he sending them inviting letters ... on Vice Presidential stationary?
This is just a primer so everyone is aware that this whistleblower has physical evidence.

Biden also mentioned in the letter that he hopes to get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter.

If Joe never had anything to do with Hunters "business" partners .... Why was he sending them inviting letters ... on Vice Presidential stationary?
This is just a primer so everyone is aware that this whistleblower has physical evidence.
Invitation letter? It looks like an apology to me...

Biden also mentioned in the letter that he hopes to get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diy solar

diy solar
Back