diy solar

diy solar

PowMr are still ripoff, beware.

Hahaha...
Thailand Indeed is an adventure.

Only advice on this, get a tourist visa (90 days) and travel around, live like a local
Rent, don't buy. Stay in 3 or 4 places outside the tourist areas and see if you still like it then.
this advice goes for any county, even your own if you plan on relocating.

Thai are transactional. Loyalty is "different". Part of their culture.
it's OK as long as you are aware of it.
Many relationships are transactional, Thais are just more direct about it ?

Relationship... Never invest more then you are willing and able to leave behind.
You won't be talking much with you if you leave.

and yes, I've been monitoring the news in Europe (original from Netherlands), feels like a powder keg, just waiting for someone to light the match.

In that perspective, SE Asia is a good (safe) place to be.
Buddhism is really tolerant, religion, orientation, skin colour.. doesn't matter much.
( Unless you are Thai, more light is better and ladyboys are popular/ funny)
(Stereotyping)

You can walk around in any large city at night in Thailand without having to be afraid you will be robbed.
Obviously things happen, nothing compared to the mayor cities in Europe or north and south America.
Nice of you Frank to give me those details. I was aware of much but of course so much better to correspond with someone who is actually there and clearly capable. Can I send you a personal mail somehow - all these micky mouse ikons which are supposed to be obvious are not so obvious to someone who was writing code back in the 1970s! ? Even after checking on them I still don't see where I can send personal mail.

At the top of each page, one of the icons looks like a letter. That is where you can send personal messages. In case yours is not enabled, I sent you and Frank a PM.
I appreciate that. This site is by far much better even than "EDF.fr" which is the cause of much of my annoyance to date and thus necessitating the installation of ANYTHING which works, since in France the power can be disconnected for not just an hour or a day but just four days - leaving those who use fridges with a lot of food to get rid of quickly. Afghanistan is more advanced - well has been when I was there last - never had a power cut for anything longer than an hour, but France uses nuclear and so it is more difficult for the French to get hold of ores having cut off their only supply from Russia.

Back