diy solar

diy solar

QR code reader app.

emap

Does anyone know where to get the QR code reading app mentioned on you tube Off Grid Garage? I haven't been able to find it.

Did you look at his link?

1665292852997.png

Thanks for the info. Will check it out when my batteries arrive with results.

I got the scanner and my batteries. All I can get is, scan aborted no info available. I will keep trying but any feed back would be appreciated. I am also testing my cells and will report when finished.
I am also having trouble downloading the app from JK BMS for my JK-B2A8S20P bms's. It always fails to to load. I scan the QR get into the system select app for android phone it down loads but fails to install. When I go to JK help site the message fails to send, I also emailed them but know response yet. Anywhere else I can get this app?

I got the scanner and my batteries. All I can get is, scan aborted no info available. I will keep trying but any feed back would be appreciated. I am also testing my cells and will report when finished.
I am also having trouble downloading the app from JK BMS for my JK-B2A8S20P bms's. It always fails to to load. I scan the QR get into the system select app for android phone it down loads but fails to install. When I go to JK help site the message fails to send, I also emailed them but know response yet. Anywhere else I can get this app?
You'll find that "Last Good" App and more in this thread.

All I can get is, scan aborted no info available. I will keep trying but any feed back would be appreciated
If you bought CATL cells, they seem to use DataMatrix code instead of QR. The printed text should be the same as the code, so you can just enter it manually.

Back