diy solar

diy solar

Rack Mount or Wall Mount

I'd be putting this in my unfinished basement space, so the wall it's going on would be fresh built with the need to hold a lot of weight taken into account. Also temperature won't be an issue since it is a conditioned space.

I'd go to rack mount than wall mount, rack mount or stackable are simplicity, and flexibility to deal with, for wall usually they will have exactly capacity for each.

I'd go to rack mount than wall mount, rack mount or stackable are simplicity, and flexibility to deal with, for wall usually they will have exactly capacity for each.
All accurate I'd say! For me though, I'm only planning on a single purchase of up to ~15kwh of battery, I have "ok" space for a rack mount but the wall mount keeps my floor more clear especially compare to most wall mounts. If the pricing was better the Big Battery 48V Rhino would be more intriguing given it's under 5 inch "depth".

All accurate I'd say! For me though, I'm only planning on a single purchase of up to ~15kwh of battery, I have "ok" space for a rack mount but the wall mount keeps my floor more clear especially compare to most wall mounts. If the pricing was better the Big Battery 48V Rhino would be more intriguing given it's under 5 inch "depth".
Definitely. If for 15kWh, wall mount will be the choice. Clear and loud 😂

Back