diy solar

diy solar

recommended lifepo 12V charger

There are smaller versions if time is not an issue and lower cost is important. Larger available too.

I am also searching for a quality 12v AC charger for LFP. At this point I would bemore inclined to buy a product which is offered by a well-known battery company (vice some strangely named unit on Amzn), such as the $199 20a charger below from Dakota. There are others to consider as well, so I havent made my choice just yet as I was hoping to find something in the $125-$150 range.

I'm not really in need of a charger to be fast, if I have to choose between quality and speed, I'll take quality every time.

well, I canceled that order and got this one instead after doing more research: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DWJD84N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Turns out you can disable the bluetooth, so that's a win.

LOL...why would you disable bluetooth since its great for determining what the charger is doing and changing settings?

I love this charger. Best portable charger out there.

LOL...why would you disable bluetooth since its great for determining what the charger is doing and changing settings?

I love this charger. Best portable charger out there.
Because i'm old and I hate new things mostly. I need another app on my phone like I need a 12V 100Ah battery dropped on my foot. Just put a bloody display on the thing with real buttons and get the hell off my lawn!

That said, I'll probably install the app. I may be old, but I can't swim against all the tides.

Reactions: NVS
I put a display meter on my diy battery for just this reason, but the bms app is so slick I ended up removing it - was way redundant and superfluous.

Back