diy solar

diy solar

Santa came earli this year. 60*272ah Lishen

I'm curious on location and price.
If there are some for sale...
I am guessing you are in the NorthWest USA, or Canada.

Last edited:
Nice! What did it take to get them to deliver you a pallet? I'm curious what that did to shipping.

Nice! What did it take to get them to deliver you a pallet? I'm curious what that did to shipping.
Same and if you're going to start selling? I bought some 280ah from Amy and Xuba and you can't go wrong!

Bought from Amy at Zuba.

When did you order the cells ? Amy was ousted from Xuba in early November, so it was some other Xuba employee using the "Amy Wan" account on Alibaba by 10th Nov.

I`m in the north on the other side of the ocean. The southern part of Norway.
The shipment was sent from China to Norway on the pallet. I order the cells at 1. November and had them delivered here 17. December.
The deal was done by Amy, but when the shipment was done it was another girl who sent me messages.
My meaning was to order 4 cells but they didnt have any way to do the shipment.
Only sea-shipping and then I needed to pay for the complete pallet. So then I ordered 60x and will sell 52 of them.
The cost of the shipping was around 160usd, and then it allways comes some cost from the shipping company and the agents.
So China-Norway was 160usd. The extra costs and truck transport from Oslo to where I live (about 1.5hour drive) was 600usd (Norway is a exspensive country). Total shipping in the end was 760usd.

I will install the 8x cells in my powerboat as a housebank, have bought a "Heyo" 250A BMS with bluetooth and uart from aliexpress.
The cells was at 3.28/3.29V at arrival and now I am doing a top balance before I will do a capasity test to see what I have bought :)

How much do you want in SEK?
I have friends with summer house in Bohuslan that may be interested.

Yes, my first plan was to keep 4 cells, but now when I have them all in my basement I will keep 8 cells, and sell the rest.
I think 272Ah will last a long time in the powerboat, spending one weekend in the archipelago, the water tank is empty and the holdingtank is full anyway.. Then we need to run the engine to go home or to a marina to fill water and empty the holdingtank. In the summer holiday we normally spend a night in a marina every 2-3 days. My old bank is a 300Ah GEL bank so this will be an upgrade.

Back