diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

Anymore smoking deals like this someone has stumbled across? Considering a pallet purchase price is .17/w anything under .20/w gets my attention.
Inxeption has good deals, bought a couple of pallets from them.

Also, I posted this deal for JA Solar 410W panels. Because of shipping cost, you’d probably would want to order at least two pallets. With shipping I got a quote that made final cost $0.214/W

From California wearhouse a pallet of 31 550W Bifacials are $0.28W. About $1000 for shipping.

Last edited:
All mine from Santan have been flat so far.
From Inxeption, on edge.
Have seen pictures of SS latest largest panel, standing on end.

My edgewise, I used cargo straps diagonally to tie-downs of pickup bed, tightening as I went. But still nervous.
If pallet put on ground next to wall or vehicle, could lean against that.

I think 2x4 frame attached or tucked into pallet, with leg extending beyond, would give something to secure them to.

of all the pallets of panels I have bought, these were the first to not have been shipped horizontally.

Has anyone ordered from Inxeption recently? I submitted my info for a quote on the NE 370w pallet about two weeks ago and have not received a response from them.

Has anyone ordered from Inxeption recently? I submitted my info for a quote on the NE 370w pallet about two weeks ago and have not received a response from them.
They sold out within a week.
Unless you found some new restock.

Never mind
I see that they do have more, now.
And two pallet options (31 & 36 count)
I wish I had the 36 option, when I purchased.

Never mind
I see that they do have more, now.
And two pallet options (31 & 36 count)
I wish I had the 36 option, when I purchased.
Of the 370w ne solar panels? It still says "request quote" when I open the link in place of add to cart. I checked other flash sales too and did not see them. Looks like ill have to splurge on the 410W panels :D

Better late than never?
It's been 40 days (and rained some of them), but I finally got my latest order from Santan.
Previously they said a 2 week backlog (and of course it included the holidays.) I said I was in no rush, just wanted to make sure my order wasn't forgotten and the panels sold to someone else.

Qcell IMG_4517.JPG

That's 25x Qcell 315W half-cut mono.
$1700 for the pallet plus California tax & $295 shipping comes to $2154.38
7875W (STC), $0.274/W delivered (to freight terminal.)
Data sheet says Stabuli MC4.

I selected these as a cosmetic match for my 325W REC. (which cost me half as much at "Virtual Sidewalk Sale" last year.)

Last edited:
Back