diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

Inxeption is at it again.
$0.13/W for a pallet of 31, 360W Gstar modules $1,450.80

I wish I had the money to get this or even the place to store the other 21 solar panels I wouldn't be using.

How can you afford to NOT get them?

Ramen noodles for 3 months? Bike not drive to work? Hold up the local liquor store? Fudge your tax return? Work the street corner?
Can I borrow $1500? 😜

I was just out of work for a Hernia repair for a month and a half.

It’s 1470 for a pallet of 31 of the 365w variants as well.
Stellar deal

Hope you didn't have to pay for that "repair", I would imagine that is more than the lost wages.
My few days in the hospital, I only saw part of the charges, but think total came to several years salary (worker's comp).

I could come up with the spare cash; place to stash them is a bigger issue. And really, I think I've got all I could unreasonably use. Need to get to work. Going to try again to get the "cut and swing" of my service upgrade done, finish moving circuits & swapping breaker panels, then move on to more seriously designing and getting permit for 15kW rooftop system.

Hope you didn't have to pay for that "repair", I would imagine that is more than the lost wages.
My few days in the hospital, I only saw part of the charges, but think total came to several years salary (worker's comp).
To make matters worse, this is the third surgery on the same hernia that I have had in the past two years.

Fingers crossed that this one actually works.

And I have full insurance through my work, but even after All the insurance coverage I still "owe" like $5,000+ 😂🖕🖕

And I put that in quotes, because I don't plan on paying a cent of it.

How can you afford to NOT get them?

Ramen noodles for 3 months? Bike not drive to work? Hold up the local liquor store? Fudge your tax return? Work the street corner?
Be sure to buy your ramen at costco / sam's club, It's like 1/2 the price or even lower than other stores.
I buy them just for the noodles to add into other soups. It's like 10 cents a packet lmao

To make matters worse, this is the third surgery on the same hernia that I have had in the past two years.

And I have full insurance through my work, but even after All the insurance coverage I still "owe" like $5,000+ 😂🖕🖕

Helps that in some states now medical debt can no longer be listed in credit reports

Dang. Three times. That sucks.

Dang. Three times. That sucks.
Tell me about it 😐

Obviously any amount of pay is better than none, but during the months I was out I only ever got 60% of a normal 40 hour paycheck too.

Which still had taxes, insurance and 401K loan repayment coming out.

Gotta love it.

ANYWAYS, how about them solar panels? 🤣

Back