diy solar

diy solar

Seplos CAN BUS RS485 48v 200A 8S-16S BMS

Someone Send him Link’s number. Can’t seem to find it in this phone
Yes please share it. It would be nice to have a number to call for support. Seplos is trying very hard to get a US distributor, so I hope that happens soon, so we can get a warehouse and support here.

I also buy Vector Optics riflescopes, and they recently opened a US west coast location. They have a lifetime warranty, so having a US based location to ship to and from is huge. Shipping costs to China are nuts these days.

Cannot wait to get the 280ah kits in, so I can connect all seven batteries together in parallel using the Seplos JASSN busbars.
It will be interesting to see if and how 135ah banks and 280ah banks will work together once loads and charging are applied. I may need to sport for the larger 16 port JASSN bus bars, since I am planning to add two additional MPP Inverters once I move south. I think 1380AH should do it?
I don't quite understand how the JASSN Bus Bars are intended to be used. If I'm reading correctly the breakers are rated for 230/240V, but I'm assuming your system is 48VDC? Are you connecting each battery bank to their own breaker?

I don't quite understand how the JASSN Bus Bars are intended to be used. If I'm reading correctly the breakers are rated for 230/240V, but I'm assuming your system is 48VDC? Are you connecting each battery bank to their own breaker?
Those breakers work for both AC and DC. Yes, each battery positive goes to a breaker. But now that I have 7 batteries, I will need to purchase the larger JASSN.

made this custom case on alibaba.. cannot wait to receive it

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20220401175007.jpg
    WeChat Image_20220401175007.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 74
  • WeChat Image_20220401180615.jpg
    WeChat Image_20220401180615.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 74
  • WeChat Image_20220401180604.jpg
    WeChat Image_20220401180604.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 76
so this is not the seplos box ?
what is the retail price for this box, and where did you order it?
180 USD its for LF280k EVE
shipping arrount 100 usd for 5 boxes (My own freight forwarder)
i asked a company on alibaba specialized with metal boxes to make them

Last edited:
180 USD its for LF280k EVE
shipping arrount 100 usd for 5 boxes (My own freight forwarder)
i asked a company on alibaba specialized with metal boxes to make them
moq is 5.
wonder if this fits the 304's , just like the seplos one.
since i already have the bms...
this would be a nice option.

are you located in the eu ?

moq is 5.
wonder if this fits the 304's , just like the seplos one.
since i already have the bms...
this would be a nice option.

are you located in the eu ?
No located in Lebanon
shipping to Lebanon is 250 USD per cbm.. each box is arround 0.1 cubic meter so shipping would be 125 usd
i heard that the 304 and the 280 are nearly same dimension so they can fit
remember these are custom and not premade ..so they can be edited
i just gave them the dimension of the the lf280 and the 3d file of seplos bms and screen
and they made it from scratch
180 is the price of sample.. they can go to 130 if its a huge order
if you want to order just tell them you want the same box Mahdi did..they have the 3d file....so you dont need to provide them one
moq is not 5.. but they wont do one for cheap. You can do a group order (you and people you know )
i have orderef these too from here

Attachments

• H1a262fe783f74806965e8f36a9450dedT.jpg
    H1a262fe783f74806965e8f36a9450dedT.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
No located in Lebanon
shipping to Lebanon is 250 USD per cbm.. each box is arround 0.1 cubic meter so shipping would be 125 usd
i heard that the 304 and the 280 are nearly same dimension so they can fit
remember these are custom and not premade ..so they can be edited
i just gave them the dimension of the the lf280 and the 3d file of seplos bms and screen
and they made it from scratch
180 is the price of sample.. they can go to 130 if its a huge order
if you want to order just tell them you want the same box Mahdi did..they have the 3d file....so you dont need to provide them one
moq is not 5.. but they wont do one for cheap. You can do a group order (you and people you know )
i have orderef these too from here
Great, in fact if you add the connectors, cell insulation, cell bus bar, flexible bus bar , fuse support , fuse, and some other accessories, you get the same price or more than seplos case. Now we have 3 different option for seplos bms case : seplos, amy and this one.:)

Great, in fact if you add the connectors, cell insulation, cell bus bar, flexible bus bar , fuse support , fuse, and some other accessories, you get the same price or more than seplos case. Now we have 3 different option for seplos bms case : seplos, amy and this one.:)
This is great to now have all these options! $400 for the Seplos comes complete with everything except the cells, including BMS and display, and all the busbars, hardware, insulation, and vibration dampening isolation foam for the cells. And they can be stacked and connected together via the smart BMS to balance the cells and loads across batteries. Much nicer, cleaner, and more professional looking as an ESS for Solar.

Sure beats a wood box with threaded tension rods and an open top!

This is great to now have all these options! $400 for the Seplos comes complete with everything except the cells, including BMS and display, and all the busbars, hardware, insulation, and vibration dampening isolation foam for the cells. And they can be stacked and connected together via the smart BMS to balance the cells and loads across batteries. Much nicer, cleaner, and more professional looking as an ESS for Solar.

Sure beats a wood box with threaded tension rods and an open top!
You might want to double check that Seplos price. It's not $400. My quote delivered to US w BMS and whole kit is more than double that.

You might want to double check that Seplos price. It's not $400. My quote delivered to US w BMS and whole kit is more than double that.
Thats what I paid. $350 for the kits without BMS, and $400 with a 200amp RS485 version BMS. These additions will make seven total Mason kits I purchased(including 3 x 200amp BMS's, 4 x 100amp BMS's, and a JASSN busbar), so I may have gotten a discount. Shipping was extra, so the total for three additional kits shipped was $1355, so shipping was $255. Pretty reasonable.

Yes, that's great, thanks for the info. Even with some discount you might've got, mine seems likely in error.

Thats what I paid. $350 for the kits without BMS, and $400 with a 200amp RS485 version BMS. These additions will make seven total Mason kits I purchased(including 3 x 200amp BMS's, 4 x 100amp BMS's, and a JASSN busbar), so I may have gotten a discount. Shipping was extra, so the total for three additional kits shipped was $1355, so shipping was $255. Pretty reasonable.
I still didn't test the RS485 version with my mpp solar inverter. Did you try ? I put it as second priority bcoz I switched to DEYE

Back