diy solar

diy solar

Seplos goes dark

automatikdonn

Becoming Offgrid
I have placed an order from seplos for two mason 280ah cases and they have went completely dark on me. I cannot get them to respond to any emails. I am about one day away from clawing my money back via paypal. Anyone else have an experience like this?

Well they were emailing me back and forth just fine before I paid them.. Then they immediately stopped responding to any emails. So the time period is over the last 5(ish) days.

Check my experience with them. They have had a lot of positive feedback in the past, but I ended up with a refund request.

I hope you went through Alibaba for this. I manage to get my refund there and it was straightforward.

I contacted them via their website. I paid with PayPal, so I have options if they keep playing games.

I will give them a couple more days, but it just plain ridiculous to ignore people directly after they pay.

I had an issue with them 2-3 weeks ago. They failed to ship my package for 3+ weeks. But at least they were communicating. Their excuse was an issue with the customs in Germany. Nothing was mentioned about a Covid lockdown.

I just got a response from Alan in support last night after nothing for over 2 weeks. I wondered if they closed for something and recently opened up?

Adam told me has was traveling. I guess I should be patient - but emailing back and forth with someone for a couple hours and then the instant you get payment is not the time to go dark on people. It doesn't make people feel very confident.

I experienced much the same, I whatsapp'd them today although they replied they didn't have any useful information for me but said that was because it was late. To be fair to them it was 10pm in China.

I am going to message them again in the morning.

Back