diy solar

diy solar

Seplos Solar

Thai

Anybody have comments, remarks, recommendations regarding Seplos Solar. In particular their recently advertised MASON series LiFePO4 battery system?
1630455019377.png

I am researching that myself. Very interesting, but wondering why the 3.5KW rack modules are $2200, but the 6.5KW Mason is $1000?

I'm looking at the same thing. They look like quality units with a professional case but I just can't help but think that it's too good to be true for 6.9KWh. I welcome any thoughts and especially any first-hand experience with them.

I am researching that myself. Very interesting, but wondering why the 3.5KW rack modules are $2200, but the 6.5KW Mason is $1000?
The 3.5kw module re about >5000 circle @100% SOC , means after the battery has completed it 5000 , you can still get additional 3000 circle of the degraded battery , that like 80%. But 6.9KW only has 3000 ,
It's also important to note that seplos is selling only 1000pcs of the Mason for $1000, after the quantity is finish they price will go back to original retail of $1600,

I have been in talks with Seplos for the past two months about this and other battery products but they struggle to get their act together on orders so I have my concerns. I use their BMS units which are good but have just been stung with import duty on the three I purchased despite paying DDP some two months ago, they admitted fault but wont refund me but rather offer me a discount on purchasing something else, circa $300 lost

I also returned a faulty BMS back to Europe at their request with the promise of receiving the cost back but never received the shipping payment back. $55 lost

my biggest and last gripe is that I purchased two Seplos battery units for customers here in the UK, $2200 each plus shipping that were coming from Austria to the UK to cut down shipping time, agreed, paid and waited as should have only been a week, nothing arrived, then to be told they had made a mistake and refunded me,So i refunded my customer and that was that. they then backtracked and said they would ship them from Europe, again order placed, my customers paid me, I paid Seplos, I waited, two weeks later I get another cancellation notice, saying they had made another mistake.

That's my experience so far, products I have used seem good

I have been in talks with Seplos for the past two months about this and other battery products but they struggle to get their act together on orders so I have my concerns. I use their BMS units which are good but have just been stung with import duty on the three I purchased despite paying DDP some two months ago, they admitted fault but wont refund me but rather offer me a discount on purchasing something else, circa $300 lost

I also returned a faulty BMS back to Europe at their request with the promise of receiving the cost back but never received the shipping payment back. $55 lost

my biggest and last gripe is that I purchased two Seplos battery units for customers here in the UK, $2200 each plus shipping that were coming from Austria to the UK to cut down shipping time, agreed, paid and waited as should have only been a week, nothing arrived, then to be told they had made a mistake and refunded me,So i refunded my customer and that was that. they then backtracked and said they would ship them from Europe, again order placed, my customers paid me, I paid Seplos, I waited, two weeks later I get another cancellation notice, saying they had made another mistake.

Sorry about those issues. Seems their sales dept is not as sharp yet as their engineering dept. I am in the process of ordering four of their Mason kits, and two of their 200amp BMS's. I will let you know my experience.
How did you pay? They just gave me their bank info, which is strange.

Sorry about those issues. Seems their sales dept is not as sharp yet as their engineering dept. I am in the process of ordering four of their Mason kits, and two of their 200amp BMS's. I will let you know my experience.
How did you pay? They just gave me their bank info, which is strange.
Why not use their alibaba store, more easily to iron issues should one arise

I bought two BMS from them, the payment invoice order was set up immidately and I paid two day later. It's already weekend in China it might be a factor

I have the invoice with their bank info and pricing. I usually pay with Credit or Paypal. Are they looking for a bank transfer?

I have the invoice with their bank info and pricing. I usually pay with Credit or Paypal. Are they looking for a bank transfer? I also prefer credit card or PayPal, banks transfer is a lots of stress for me

got my quote, paided by cc through alibaba, got my bms 6 days later by fedex
Yeah, I thought their wanting a bank to bank transfer was weird, so we set it up as an alibaba trade, and I was able to pay by CC. I bought 2 of the 200amp BMS's, and four of the Mason Kits. I am hoping to leverage the Pylontech emulation for getting cell SOC to the LV6548's, as they also emulate the Pylontech protocol.
Also, $1000 dollars for a battery built that well is a steal. I wish I could afford more now.

Yeah, I thought their wanting a bank to bank transfer was weird, so we set it up as an alibaba trade, and I was able to pay by CC. I bought 2 of the 200amp BMS's, and four of the Mason Kits. I am hoping to leverage the Pylontech emulation for getting cell SOC to the LV6548's, as they also emulate the Pylontech protocol.
Also, $1000 dollars for a battery built that well is a steal. I wish I could afford more now.
So you received your Mason kits? Were they as in the pictures and videos and did they arrive in good condition?

I have the quote from Seplos in my inbox. However, I have yet to hear of anyone that actually received any of their batteries. I'm going to wait to order. Too many things are giving me pause. I hope it's legit, though I will probably miss out on the $1K kits while I wait.

I have the quote from Seplos in my inbox. However, I have yet to hear of anyone that actually received any of their batteries. I'm going to wait to order. Too many things are giving me pause. I hope it's legit, though I will probably miss out on the $1K kits while I wait.
I respect the guy in this video's opinion. He helped me to make some decisions on HAM radio gear, and he seems to have a high opinion of the Seplos architecture.

Where in Austria did you buy batteries?

I have been waiting for three months as of yesterday, and have yet to recieve any products. Has anyone received any Mason products from Seplos? I have over $7k on the line, and I am getting concerned.

Back