diy solar

diy solar

Shenzhen Basen LiFePo4: XiaoXiang BMS bluetooth stopped working after two days

Thaxllssillyia

Hi,

I recently bought a Shenzhen Basen 12V 200Ah LiFePo4 with the bluetooth option. When I got it, there was no documentation how to connect my smartphone (android) to the battery. I chatted with the alibaba seller, who recommended me the xiaoxiang app (the one with the blue elephant). After turning on bluetooth and GPS it worked, all was fine. The readings were good, the capacity at about 50%. I discharged it to around 30% and unplugged the battery yesterday night.

Since today the device is not visible within the app anymore. What I have tried:
As it is an builtin BMS and the battery has no buttons at all, I don't know what to do. Without bluetooth I can't check the capacity. The battery does not show up in android bluetooth devices, but I don't know if it was listed there when it was working. As note: The battery itself can still be charged and discharged using my solar controller (Revolt 30A).

The other two links of the apps list of the link do not work anymore. I'm in contact with the alibaba seller, but maybe someone has a solution other then sending a 25 kg package back? Thanks for any help!

My daly bms shuts off occasionally. But as soon as I charge the battery it turns back on.

La solución suele ser desconectar el conector grande, esperar unos segundos y volver a conectar. A mí me funciona este sistema. Suerte

They know you do not send it back and keep sending us junk. Buy your batteries from a local supplier not from overseas.

I had this happen, I had to unplug the balance lead and replug them in, like rebooting the BMS, it came on again.

If your'e a technician yes, but then you wouldnt buy a pack there anyways.
Point being, if the battery was purchased directly from China, and one will not have any luck returning it without paying some crazy shipping charges, what do you have to loose?

Back