diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar EG4 200ah (24 volt) problems

If Signature Solar would install Overkill BMSs, it would resolve all the problems we are experiencing and also give us Bluetooth... just sayin'. I would have gladly paid more per unit to have them function properly. I'm currently using a bank of AGMs to supplement my LifePower4s.
If Signature Solar would do ANYTHING. I've been ignored every single time I've emailed with an issue. Balancing issues, battery won't charge above 13.3v. Start up issues with inverter.
Finally asked for a refund and have had zero response. The battery only has 4 cycles on it. Guess I'll just try to sell it and take a loss.

If Signature Solar would do ANYTHING. I've been ignored every single time I've emailed with an issue. Balancing issues, battery won't charge above 13.3v. Start up issues with inverter.
Finally asked for a refund and have had zero response. The battery only has 4 cycles on it. Guess I'll just try to sell it and take a loss.
Pay with CC and you have a last resort option.

If you will DM me your email address I will make sure you get taken care of as soon as possible

Back