diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar EG4 6.5K Off-Grid Inverter | 6500EX-48

Noticed that Sungold Power's version of the LV6548 is on sale, was $1545, now going for $1350. Wonder if this is in response to this new EG-4 inverter.

@RichardfromEG4
Error 32?????? Please help I know you're busy. I tried contacting signature solar Thursday and Friday was on the call list for them to call me back but did not get a return call. I'm sure they're busy on these rollouts so I was hoping you might be able to help me out. I sent you a p.m.
Error 32 is a screen comm error - can you PM me your order and we can send a new screen to you.

I swap displays to the working inverter and it works perfectly. I swap the entire front panel over and it works perfectly. So the display board and the front panel are fine. Could it be a connection inside of the inverter?
The only thing I could think of would be the ribbon cable connecting to the comm board inside the inverter if the screen and panel work. Let me get with my tech support on your ticket to see what is going on. Thanks.

Huge shout out to @RichardfromEG4 And the team at signature solar for resolving my fault 32 code issue quickly. Im officially up and going. Dialing it in then connecting to grid. (video to come)

Just to make sure - did you verify the PINOUT on the cable you are connecting with?
Can you please elaborate. Also getting error 61, have two units, one is not connected yet. One cable is blue the other black. Get the error with both cables.

Can you please elaborate. Also getting error 61, have two units, one is not connected yet. One cable is blue the other black. Get the error with both cables.
There should be a cable that has a sticker on it - that's the one for the communication to the inverter and battery. Pins for the battery are 1/2. Pins for the inverter are 3/5.

There should be a cable that has a sticker on it - that's the one for the communication to the inverter and battery. Pins for the battery are 1/2. Pins for the inverter are 3/5.
Appreciate the reply. Double checked the orientation, all seems okay. Looks like it's loosing coms with the battery. Battery indicator stops blinking when the error codes shows up. I unplug and replug com cable, error goes away and battery icon starts blinking again indicating good communication.

Appreciate the reply. Double checked the orientation, all seems okay. Looks like it's loosing coms with the battery. Battery indicator stops blinking when the error codes shows up. I unplug and replug com cable, error goes away and battery icon starts blinking again indicating good communication.
It will always blink for 3 minutes regardless - you must wait 3 mins and then see if it errors out.

Back