diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar ? Important Announcement ?️1/15/2024

Maybe they posted here so they would be heard because they haven't heard anything for a month... Don't everyone herd up now over someone trying to be heard over an order they placed a month ago.

Hope everyone is safe in the winter weather.

Well, my order was placed Dec 15th and SS took my money on Dec 15th! but no shipment, no response from customer support on Jan 4th or phone today. Web site says implies 'open' as you can see in snap below.

Weather is no excuse for bad service and not answering email or phones - phones and email work in bad weather or can be routed to good weather locations or employee homes.

Web site just now....
View attachment 189166

Filed a PayPal compliant and hoping to get my money back or the product sometime this quarter but will not use or recommend SS in the future. This is the worst service I can remember buying solar components.
Hi @OffGridInTheCity I am so sorry you've had trouble reaching us! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com, I can get you connected for an update. Unfortunately, these Chargeverters are on backorder. Our next delivery will fulfill the backorders and yours will be included in this! ? We're so sorry for the wait, they are one of our most popular items!

Hi @OffGridInTheCity I am so sorry you've had trouble reaching us! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com, I can get you connected for an update. Unfortunately, these Chargeverters are on backorder. Our next delivery will fulfill the backorders and yours will be included in this! ? We're so sorry for the wait, they are one of our most popular items!
Then you shouldn't show them in stock and take my money a month ago, and not respond 2 weeks ago and again no phone response (no we're busy, no next agent in 30mins, no message about issues, nothing but elevator music) waiting on phone for 20mins today to just hang-up.

To recap, I've paid $400 for a listed product with nothing in hand and no ship date a month later. Unacceptable on every level - original listing, taking $ when you can't ship (from what you said), no response from support, and no concrete resolution - refund or ship date.

Last edited:
Then you shouldn't show them in stock and take my money a month ago, and not respond 2 weeks ago and again no response (no we're busy, no next agent in 30mins, nothing but elevator music) waiting on phone for 20mins today. That's $500 I've paid with nothing in hand and not ship date - just unacceptable.
I do understand your frustration. I am so sorry if you have been struggling to reach us, I would like to search for your correspondence to see what happened and ensure we get back to you immediately!

We do note on the website that these Chargeverters are back ordered and when they are expected to ship. This isn't an exact date, and we are always working to get them in sooner. Your order could also be on an earlier wave than the website's current estimate however we would need to look into your order specifically to know for sure. If you would like to leave me your contact information or order number, I can get you taken care of.

1705352417854.png

I do understand your frustration. I am so sorry if you have been struggling to reach us, I would like to search for your correspondence to see what happened and ensure we get back to you immediately!

We do note on the website that these Chargeverters are back ordered and when they are expected to ship. This isn't an exact date, and we are always working to get them in sooner. Your order could also be on an earlier wave than the website's current estimate however we would need to look into your order specifically to know for sure. If you would like to leave me your contact information or order number, I can get you taken care of.

View attachment 189179

This was not what you're product page showed when I ordered or included when confirming my order on Dec 15th. Or what I see to this day checking order status. This was NOT listed when I ordered on Dec 15th. There was no message about Early-March!
1705353803694.png

As I posted above, my confirmed order shows....
1705353961339.png

And order status shows....
1705354010302.png

And if you think that having 'not shipping until March' on you're site now makes it OK to take $ last Dec 15th and confirm orders, it further illustrates the reason I will not shop with SS again.

Last edited:
Yeah!, Global warming lol!. Everything is fine here in Texas just cold yet no mile high snowfall lol!
Seems like some can work at home under these conditions to answer and support questions since the whole BS Covid thing was implemented that literally shut the world down.
Just saying.
If covid was BS than why did so many people die from it? Think about it.

all 4 tires studded here in Utah on both vehicles

also am glad there is a battery in the basement for use as a UPS if grid fails
finally am getting the 2 ft of snow off of the panels and I turned off the Chargeverter (great product - got my 2 last summer), and allowing sun to float the battery

Early on it was mostly the elderly, just like they die from the flu every year. The numbers were very similar. And the flu miraculously went to next to nothing during that timeframe. ”Think about it.”

Most of all the injuries and death, since the rollout of the experimental gene therapy shot are caused from the shot itself. It has just been recently admitted that the jab is neither safe nor effective. Something the alternative media has been reporting on since day one. “Think about it.”

People die every year. A lot of people. So go to the CDC website, and start looking at the TOTAL number of people that died every year since 2010 in the US (Not third world, modern contries). You will find the data harder to find past 2020, but just get the totals and graph it, just the total for any reason. Then tell me what you see.

Growing up, we used to stud our tires, and we only had rear-wheel drive. Everybody loaded the back of their pick ups with sand bags.

And the government thought putting salt and chemicals on the road was a better idea, so we can’t stud our tires anymore. Now instead of the supposed damage studs do to roads, the salt destroys the rebar and cement. We had a rusted out bridge collapse in Minneapolis a few years back. And the cars rust out. Don’t know what the additional cost might be for accidents and insurance because of the lower traction without studs.

But the soft rubber on winter tires, as long as you drive slowly, is not too bad with the ice. Just gotta drive slowly, especially on any curves/turns.
Iowa still allows studs and I get to drive on MN roads with studs because I'm from out of state. :ROFLMAO:

People die every year. A lot of people. So go to the CDC website, and start looking at the TOTAL number of people that died every year since 2010 in the US (Not third world, modern contries). You will find the data harder to find past 2020, but just get the totals and graph it, just the total for any reason. Then tell me what you see.
Excess deaths for 2022 and first 37 weeks of 2023 in the US was over 651,512 people.

I lost a friend over the weekend to acute leukemia, have another just diagnosed with acute leukemia undergoing treatment and she most likely won't last long. My brother in law diagnosed with chronic leukemia, he is a government worker. My VA nurse had 26 tumors on her liver last time I saw her. There is more, just the tip of an iceberg.

Just all coincidences.

I know 20 years ago, 8,000 people died every day from all causes in the US

140,000 died everyday from all causes in the world

one needs a valid point of reference to know reality

diy solar

diy solar
Back