diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar - Radio Silence?

TheNoob

Good Morning All,

Just wanted to see if anyone has run into issues getting status updates or a response out of Signature Solar? Placed an order late October and to date the status on my order still says "Awaiting Shipment". I've tried completing their contact us form, chat, email, and even a call or two and have yet to get hold of a warm blooded human. Is this par for the course for them or?

Good morning! We have been swamped trying to get everyone updates and support over the past few weeks with the influx of orders, however we are working diligently to get back to everyone as quick as possible! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com I can look up your order and get you an update on its status.

I am in the same boat. Ordered 1 x EG4 18KPV and 2 x EG4 PowerPro batteries. I get a different story everytime I call in. I even checked on switching to the non UL labeled version and was told that they don't have any of those either. If you don't have stock of an item why does it show available to order on the site?

Been told that "we are just waiting on the label". That was over a month ago. :(

I called in this Monday 11/14/23 and was told that they "just got a shipment and would start shipping this week", seems a little suspicious to me
Very frustrating.

Last edited:
I just sent an email to the above address asking about my battery order.We will see how long it takes to get an answer.?

Good morning! We have been swamped trying to get everyone updates and support over the past few weeks with the influx of orders, however we are working diligently to get back to everyone as quick as possible! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com I can look up your order and get you an update on its status.

I'll tell you this @SignatureSolarJess ... you're certainly more engaging than the last few SS reps we've had here ?

I wish I could say I've had a great experience with SS. Great people but overworked and understaffed. This equals bad experience in most people's eyes. When I DO get a hold of someone it is always great, but after that, it's almost impossible to get back with them again. People are changing positions, and they vanish. They don't forward the email or calls. You as the customer are basically starting over again.

I know, I know... Growing pains but seriously they need to get their act together and put the customer first. You can't just let the phone ring all day and never answer it or ignore the emails for days and never respond. Hire a bunch of monkeys to answer calls and respond to emails. Anything to update the customer with SOMETHING.

I had to work with EG4 directly to get my system commissioned because the SS tech doesn't have the time to respond to me. Not really entirely her fault with all the work she has but still not good. I wish I had an easy answer for them but either they get it worked out or they start losing business. Nobody wants to spend this kind of money and not get the support after the sale. This forum is saving grace in my situation. THANK YOU @Markus_EG4 and @EG4_Jarrett.

I wish I could say I've had a great experience with SS. Great people but overworked and understaffed. This equals bad experience in most people's eyes. When I DO get a hold of someone it is always great, but after that, it's almost impossible to get back with them again. People are changing positions, and they vanish. They don't forward the email or calls. You as the customer are basically starting over again.

I know, I know... Growing pains but seriously they need to get their act together and put the customer first. You can't just let the phone ring all day and never answer it or ignore the emails for days and never respond. Hire a bunch of monkeys to answer calls and respond to emails. Anything to update the customer with SOMETHING.

I had to work with EG4 directly to get my system commissioned because the SS tech doesn't have the time to respond to me. Not really entirely her fault with all the work she has but still not good. I wish I had an easy answer for them but either they get it worked out or they start losing business. Nobody wants to spend this kind of money and not get the support after the sale. This forum is saving grace in my situation. THANK YOU @Markus_EG4 and @EG4_Jarrett.
Hi @dalemeyer22 I'm so sorry this is the experience you've had thus far, and so glad that Jarrett and Markus could help you find a solution!
We are working diligently to address the concerns you have mentioned above and things are improving every day.
If you have any questions or need any more support, you can reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com and I will get you connected with the appropriate person to get you a solution.

Do you have scheduled out timelines for order picking and shipping for those of us who ordered Black Friday deals?

Weeks-months? Just curious, not judging-thanks.
Hi @Balrog006 It varies based on the specific order, however, currently, the processing time from order placement to shipment is approximately 4-5 days.

I ordered EG4 3000 EHV-48 on 11/23 received it on 11/28. Was surprised to see it show up so fast.
I ordered 11/22 and haven’t received any shipping info and nothing delivered. But Jess did say it depended greatly on the product(s) ordered.

I ordered 11/22 and haven’t received any shipping info and nothing delivered. But Jess did say it depended greatly on the product(s) ordered.
I suppose that is true the 3k inverter likely isn't as popular as those newer ones. I decided to go with larger batteries, and more panels for now. My goal for now is to power few circuits and a UPS for my computer systems at home. I had a couple of small UPS's wasn't too happy with the performance when the power drops always seem to reboot my servers.

Last edited:
Back