diy solar

diy solar

SOK SK48V100-NCBT Rack Battery (no frills version) Discontinued ???

playitagainsam

I recently saw the price of the SOK SK48V100-NCBT drop to $1,099. which I thought was an incredible bargain, considering Will liked it at $1,300.
However, on Current Connected's website it now says, "*NOTICE* Discontinued by the Manufacturer" and they are "Out of stock until May ~ June"

Anyone know if there were problems with this battery, or why it's being discontinued? Hope it comes back at this price in a few months!

I recently saw the price of the SOK SK48V100-NCBT drop to $1,099. which I thought was an incredible bargain, considering Will liked it at $1,300.
However, on Current Connected's website it now says, "*NOTICE* Discontinued by the Manufacturer" and they are "Out of stock until May ~ June"

Anyone know if there were problems with this battery, or why it's being discontinued? Hope it comes back at this price in a few months!

Where are you seeing it's discontinued?

I wouldn't hesitate to order them if you don't need the fancy features / certifications.
Screenshot_20240308-163602.jpg

@HighTechLab

Anyone from Current Connected care to shed some light on why this bare-bones SOK battery is "discontinued"?

I'm guessing it was selling like hotcakes compared to the big boy unit with display and comms.

It was a mistranslation with the manufacturer. I updated the listing but forgot about that teaser text once I cleared it up. We just won't have any for a while.

New BMS will activate from storage mode with the RST button, and is compatible with any existing ones.

diy solar

diy solar
Back