diy solar

diy solar

SunGold SPH10K48SP 10KW 48V SPLIT PHASE SOLAR INVERTER

HardyJ

I'm looking for a review on this AIO inverter (SunGold SPH10K48SP). If there is a review, I am appreciative for a link.

Looks awfully familiar...

Looks awfully familiar...
Thank you for this Very informative

Talked to SunGold today about my requirements and they recommended this unit. I was originally interested in BluePower IP6048, especially for the IP65 rating, but I am seeing some weird reviews/experiences about that unit so I am hesitant. Not a whole lot of info out there on SunGold SPH10K48SP it seems.

Talked to SunGold today about my requirements and they recommended this unit. I was originally interested in BluePower IP6048, especially for the IP65 rating, but I am seeing some weird reviews/experiences about that unit so I am hesitant. Not a whole lot of info out there on SunGold SPH10K48SP it seems.
See the SRNE link I posted above...

See the SRNE link I posted above...
Gotcha, yeah guess the PowMr you see on Amazon are also this unit. I may lean away from this unit and investigate doing (2) 6.5KW BluePower SP6548SOLAR INVERTER / CHARGER which I believe are clones of the MPP Solar LV 6548 which have been better received by the community I think

Gotcha, yeah guess the PowMr you see on Amazon are also this unit. I may lean away from this unit and investigate doing (2) 6.5KW BluePower SP6548SOLAR INVERTER / CHARGER which I believe are clones of the MPP Solar LV 6548 which have been better received by the community I think
Be cautious with the 6548s...it's my understanding the pre 'covid' units are quite reliable, the post with the higher max voc are a tossup.

There’s a reason some of us are trying this 10k instead of the mpps

Be cautious with the 6548s...it's my understanding the pre 'covid' units are quite reliable, the post with the higher max voc are a tossup.
Thanks for your reply! Well stink.. after hearing that I don't know what to do.. What should I do? Here is my panel setup
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/string-configuration-question-%F0%9F%98%87%E2%98%80%EF%B8%8F.70569/#post-893090

Maybe I should stick with original plan and commit to SPH10K48SP

My buddy scared me away from it because I can't parallel. I guess that's what got me interested in 6548 so I could add on as my budget allowed..

Man I just don't know what to do.....

42OhmsPA how is SRNE holding up now? Still good?​

Thanks for your reply!

Thanks for your reply! Well stink.. after hearing that I don't know what to do.. What should I do? Here is my panel setup
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/string-configuration-question-%F0%9F%98%87%E2%98%80%EF%B8%8F.70569/#post-893090

Maybe I should stick with original plan and commit to SPH10K48SP

My buddy scared me away from it because I can't parallel. I guess that's what got me interested in 6548 so I could add on as my budget allowed..

Man I just don't know what to do.....

42OhmsPA how is SRNE holding up now? Still good?​

Thanks for your reply!
Your link is broken.
It's holding up excellent, still have 0 regrets.
Think about this you could buy 2 of the SRNEs for around the same price as the Voltronic 6548s... Split your loads panels and put an SRNE on each panel... No parallel needed.

Your link is broken.
It's holding up excellent, still have 0 regrets.
Think about this you could buy 2 of the SRNEs for around the same price as the Voltronic 6548s... Split your loads panels and put an SRNE on each panel... No parallel needed.
That’s a great, I like the idea of redundancy. Interesting

377B009D-C8DC-4224-999E-69184A8D8AFE.jpeg

I’m default on 01 for grid input priority I’m throw error 3 but I’ve got throughput now “batt disconnected”

AE998E79-E23D-48A8-A3EF-00236C389CF6.jpeg Showing I’ve got gel and volts but I’m no batt, no setting for no batt attached… hmm set a user defined batt of 0.0.0?

The Specs say Load capacity of Motors 6HP, what Amps and wattage would that be?

I'm looking for a review on this AIO inverter (SunGold SPH10K48SP). If there is a review, I am appreciative for a link.
Temporary install of SPH10K48SP for testing. We have a Growatt 12kw system, but it faces issues with down time and not enough volts to use solar array properly. The best thing about the 10kw Sungold is that it amplifies the PV volts to 500V input. This has been great and was able to quickly restring our 24 panels to raise the volts. However there are some draw backs and waiting for Sungold. First the SmartEss app is not ready for prime time. The app WILL ONLY chart PV 1 input and not PV 2 input. Second it will also only chart HOT 1 or L1 and NOT HOT 2 or L2. The WiFi dongle was terrible at set up. I’m waiting for Sungold to respond if there are other options or changes that can be made so the app produces the correct data for PV KW and for Load KW.

Back