diy solar

diy solar

Sunsynk 8kW Ecco inverter questions

xcentric

Learning, fast and slow.....
Emailed Sunsynk but no answer yet so trying for experiences from here…..

1 how do I limit export to grid? I can see setting fur limit to load+grid but not just grid. DNO has given me a limit so how do I ensure I don’t go over it?
2 want to use solar to run loads first then charge battery. Want to ensure batteries fully charged up overnight then run house loads from 8am to 10pm if enough power; if not enough then battery until 40%, then grid, with battery/solar export 4-7pm until battery 20%. Is this achievable?

Emailed Sunsynk but no answer yet so trying for experiences from here…..

1 how do I limit export to grid? I can see setting fur limit to load+grid but not just grid. DNO has given me a limit so how do I ensure I don’t go over it?

Set max sell power
2 want to use solar to run loads first then charge battery. Want to ensure batteries fully charged up overnight then run house loads from 8am to 10pm if enough power; if not enough then battery until 40%, then grid, with battery/solar export 4-7pm until battery 20%. Is this achievable?
Use Time of Use and set
Screenshot_2024-03-18-08-13-19-40_53d78d31f5fddc7fa0cdf74ca6b9290c.jpg

Most of this doesn’t seem to be in the manuals I’ve seen - I guess the app/interface is more up to date than the documentation ?

If only their technical dept was as quick and as helpful!!

Back