diy solar

diy solar

Supplier: Wang Heng (Shandong) Information Technology Co., Ltd.

Sun$

Has anyone had any success with supplier

Wang Heng (Shandong) Information Technology Co., Ltd.

On alibaba? They had several advertisements for 280ah lifepo4 cells for between $40 an $60+ each cell. Just to see what would happen i tried ordering 64 cells at the $40 price.

I attached a picture of the responce to my order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-010030.png
    Screenshot_20210217-010030.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 87
That seems to be a common issue on Alibaba. Not sure how to find the best price if the advertised pricing is never the price you get offered.

Considering Alibaba is a hive of scum and villainy I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw the building. And with the bait and switch thats a pretty good indicator. Dont go shopping for the lowest possible price - you're gonna get ripped off, badly.
There are known good Alibaba vendors that the forum knows about, Amy and Shensen Basen come to mind, there are a couple others too. Search the posts and you'll find them. Any cells you find under $85 or so are guaranteed to be rejects, used, and/or grade b or c cells.

I just had an exchange with Biety Biety from same company. She was offering 230 Ah REPT cells for $75 a piece and shipping $120 for 4 pieces.
Their whole store is full of cheap cells with re-branded capacity at 80% original but none of the cells are in stock. They magically can offer new cells but at a higher price point but none of these "new cells" are listed on their store. Their data sheets are from 2015 and 2017.

Stay away from this store.

Has anyone had any success with supplier

Wang Heng (Shandong) Information Technology Co., Ltd.

On alibaba? They had several advertisements for 280ah lifepo4 cells for between $40 an $60+ each cell. Just to see what would happen i tried ordering 64 cells at the $40 price.

I attached a picture of the responce to my order.
I have ordered 202A battery cells from them. They delivered 5 year old cells and their capacity was only 140 A max. After 6 months I had to throw them away. They were all swollen.

Back