diy solar

diy solar

Trump

That will only happen when you use what is between your ears to reason fairness.
D71, with my limitations I'm forced to use facts, feelings escape me, that's why my GF
leaves all the time.

but if you have facts that Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol
deleted Marks facts, it would change my thinking.

Capture282.PNG

I'm still looking for his testimony to select committee January 6th attack on the United States Capitol?

still digging...

Some members of Trump's inner circle had cooperated with the committee, while others defied it.[9] For refusing to testify:

• Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro were convicted of contempt of Congress. Each was sentenced to four months in prison.[10][11]
  • Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino were also held in criminal contempt by Congress (but not prosecuted by DOJ).[12][13]
  • Representatives McCarthy, Jordan, Biggs, and Perry were referred to the House Ethics Committee.

D71, with my limitations I'm forced to use facts, feelings escape me, that's why my GF
leaves all the time.

but if you have facts that Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol
deleted Marks facts, it would change my thinking.
Tommy if you used facts vs feelings you would have been right about Supreme Court ruling in favor of trump being on ballots.

Pull that shit on someone that has not paid attention. Your gf is was probably tired of you fact shaping for your agenda. Did she vote for Trump?

Now there needs to be a committee to investigate the 6 jan committee

Fact hunter biden should been locked up for defying congress

Snicker
IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5416.jpeg

Then after he scolds “American jews for not supporting Israel” ….. Trump is called Antisemitic by the Biden White House.. read what trump said below ….

IMG_5417.jpeg

Amazing.

D71, I'm not connecting dots from mr trump's actions to the current drama
playing out now in Israel.

Capture283.PNG

the harsh objectors may be saying I told you so now.

Sorry to crash the party .... Just wanted to insert a little Fani info update ..... an official complaint has been submitted to the bar association. Good chance she and Wade could be disbarred.

Oh, and previously .... in an obvious attempt to pressure the judge who is supposed to rule on whether or not Fani is removed from the case .... another judge friendly to Fani announced they were running against the judge for re-election.

Since turn about is fair play .... 2 competitors then announced that they are going to run against Fani for DA.

D71, I'm not connecting dots from mr trump's actions to the current drama
playing out now in Israel.

View attachment 201091

the harsh objectors may be saying I told you so now.
You are anti- Trump just admit it. Come on be honest…. No one can cure you of Trump Derangement Syndrome …even your gf leaving 🤣😀🤡

Bob, do you know who would replace her?
I really don't know, but doubt seriously anyone else is stupid enough to bring the ridiculous case she brought.

Are you OK with a corrupt DA and corrupt lawyers bringing a frivolous case for purely political reasons?

Nikki continues to break pledges she made ..... first, she pledged that she would never run against Donald ....... Well, until some billionaire democrats talked her into it ...... Second, she pledged during the debates that she would support the eventual nominee no matter who it was ..... another promise broken.

Reactions: D71

diy solar

diy solar
Back