diy solar

diy solar

using blue sea fuse block as busbar for two batteries

Dantheman

hey guys, have been reading the forum a lot over the last few years, i appreciate you all being so active of a community.
my question is: i have one eg4ll 24v and may expand to two later, i am curious if i can use the blue sea 350a fuse block as a common connection for the second battery- in effect using it as a busbar. recently learned that the eg4ll has a max discharge of 100 amps continuous which is less than the inverter is rated for, i would also like to clarify if that is a .5c rate or if it would be the maximum for two batteries as well.... sounds like it is just wanted to confirm.
specific blue sea class t fuse block model 5502 320a 160vdc: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VJ03LA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_17?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Last edited:
Your not limited to 1 connection per stud.
Your choices, your liability.

Your not limited to 1 connection per stud.
Your choices, your liability.
lol that was always the case, trying to inform my choices and minimize an event of* liability with info and recommendations...

Last edited:
Victron Lynx Power In
actually what i may be doing, busbars are kind of pricey (for a name brand) but it was possible i could halve the cost if i could use the fuse block for the positive side. victron lynx power in is a great reminder thank you.

Back