Valence XP Super Thread

Three6ty

I have a Thunderstruck VC1 BMS and it does activate the internal Cell balancing. You will notice the blinking light go from 20 seconds to 5 seconds. I have also hooked up the USB connection and can read the cells voltages. I have also used the USB connections I built and connect to the Valance software and checked out the Cell voltages and temps. Read this entire thread and you will have all the answers you need. Thanks to Travis for all the work and posting answers. I have two of the U27 - 12xp batteries in my 5th wheel. Works great!
Is the VC1 something you hook up and forget about it or is it something you have to continually monitor and plug in and out. Im looking for something that is plug and play and forget about it.
Thanks in advance

Ed Solar

Is the VC1 something you hook up and forget about it or is it something you have to continually monitor and plug in and out. Im looking for something that is plug and play and forget about it.
Thanks in advance
That is what I do with mine. Once in a while I hook up the USB connection on the VC1 and read cell voltages, but I always monitor all my solar readings.