diy solar

diy solar

Watts247 review? No contact info...

watts247 is not reputable!
Bought sunpower panels from them. Personally picked them up.
Sat in thieroffice and discussed other possible purchases. Decided to only buy the panels at this time. Wasn't given a receipt! I didn't even think about it. Now they say that I didn't buy the panels from them even though I have a Venmo payment to Quinn. Sunpower won't give me any help or info, (thier products are only sold and serviced by them, wish i had known that!!! They basically called me a liar. I will NOT be buying anything else from them ever!!!

Sat in thieroffice and discussed other possible purchases. Decided to only buy the panels at this time. Wasn't given a receipt! I didn't even think about it. Now they say that I didn't buy the panels from them even though I have a Venmo payment to Quinn. Sunpower won't give me any help or info, (thier products are only sold and serviced by them, wish i had known that!!! They basically called me a liar. I will NOT be buying anything else from them ever!!!
I never had a problem with them.

Ok there's no need to post this on every Watts247 thread. We understand you had a bad experience.

Ok there's no need to post this on every Watts247 thread. We understand you had a bad experience.
More details would be nice, but I am guessing this person joined (today) just to vent, which is fine, but not much good without supporting details.

I have a cell number I call when I need somthing ..he usually answers it. .. normally he asks people to leave a message and will call back.. or txt him and he always will get back… last time I called I think he was at the supermarket or somthing walking around.. he still tried to help with my question…
he and a few others are as good as it gets in talking to a real person that speaks English and actually knows somthing without reading from a book of organized answers …
I don’t know why one wouldn’t look at the bottom of the page where it says CONTACT US….
that’s where everyone has the list of options posted that one may wish to know..

In late 2020 I bought a pair of growatts from watts24/7 and within 2 months I had problems with both of them. Ian was great and had them diagnosed over email and was sent 2 new main boards for the both of them which got me back up and running sooner than sending them both back.
After that I had additional problems with them which weren't show stoppers like the first problem I had. It's possible they are common problems with that vintage of growatts. Anyway I probably exchanged 40 emails with Ian and he blamed everything he could other than the growatts. I jumped through every hoop and provided every thing he asked for but in the end I was just getting the run around. I finally gave up and moved on.
They still work and it's really not a huge deal as I can work around the problems, but if it was a choice between SS and watts24/7 I would still go with watts24/7.

Back