diy solar

diy solar

Watts247 review? No contact info...

Takagati

I'm liking their options. But I really distrust a site without even a contact page.

Is there anyway to reach out? Are the north american?

Thanks

I'm liking their options. But I really distrust a site without even a contact page.

Thanks
Yeah Ian is in Utah which is kinda in the USA. Lol
I have called Ian so there has to be a phone number on the website.

Thanks
Scroll to the bottom of the page on Watts247.com
Are you blind? ;)

Attachments

• phone-number-8-1.png
    phone-number-8-1.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 10
Easy to find on their website:

EMAIL​

watts247email-300x56.png

PHONE​

phone-number-8-1.png

Bought my dual growatts from him. Called him when I had install issues and he helped me T/S and get it up and running. Great support. He struggles to keep product in stock but communicates well concerning his shipments.

Bought my dual growatts from him. Called him when I had install issues and he helped me T/S and get it up and running. Great support. He struggles to keep product in stock but communicates well concerning his shipments.
That has been my experience, good advice, solid dude.

That has been my experience, good advice, solid dude.

Yes, obviously it’s their fault!

?
Maybe? No one has been able to tell me under what page the contact info is.
If its not displaying on the mobile site. Which is generally more than 50% of browsing these days. That would mean its their site.

If others are seeing it on the mobile site. Than I'm clearly missing it. Still yet to be told where to find it.

I shouldn't have to haul out my laptop to contact them.
But thanks for your oh so helpful input.

Maybe? No one has been able to tell me under what page the contact info is.
If its not displaying on the mobile site. Which is generally more than 50% of browsing these days. That would mean its their site.

If others are seeing it on the mobile site. Than I'm clearly missing it. Still yet to be told where to find it.

I shouldn't have to haul out my laptop to contact them.
But thanks for your oh so helpful input.
I am on mobile and said Scroll to the Bottom of the page.
I am not blind..
Scroll to the bottom of the page on Watts247.com
Are you blind? ;)

I am on mobile and said Scroll to the Bottom of the page.
I am not blind..

Ya found it on the homepage. I dont generally check.home page footer for contact info.
Generally a site has a contact link,

It was there. Still poorly placed but have it now thanks

The front page as seen by me. Desktop firefox.

Checked on Android, scroll to the bottom of the main page, same red contact info.

Attachments

• main_page.png
    main_page.png
    309.1 KB · Views: 15
The front page as seen by me. Desktop firefox.

Checked on Android, scroll to the bottom of the main page, same red contact info.
Ya got it now.
On mobile its placed at the bottom. Didnt think to check the home page footer for contact info.
They really need a contact page haha

Ya found it on the homepage. I dont generally check.home page footer for contact info.
Generally a site has a contact link,

It was there. Still poorly placed but have it now thanks

Bottom of the page is where I almost ALWAYS look for contact information. I rarely use a mobile browser, so you don't have my sympathies.

I just used their search function at top of page... Searched for 'tel' - got it in 2 seconds.

Like others have said, Watts247 is a great company to deal with. Ian has expertly answered all my questions from literally dozens of phone calls.

Thanks
I have used them twice now. MPP lists them as an authorized US distributor of PIP MPP solar products. I have spoken with Ian. Nice guy and very knows solar well.

I've never dealt with them...wait..oh...what is that over there? Yeh, a hybrid inverter from them...

Good price, was in stock, fast shipping. What else could I ask for?

Back