diy solar

diy solar

What is lithium iron magnesium phosphate and is it compatible with solar

Trout

I just came into several valence batteries in this chemistry and don’t know if it’s compatible with solar

Thanks , brought 22 of them home . They didn’t test well . Most sitting around 4volts , probably won’t come back to life

I assume these were well-used? Are you going to pull them apart to see if there are salveable cells?

I assume these were well-used? Are you going to pull them apart to see if there are salveable cells?
I put 2 on two separate bench top chargers at 5amps and 12.8 v to see how they would react. Both came to desired voltage in 12 hrs . Pulling 0 amps . Voltage settled to 12.6 in 9 hrs today . My inverter is at my camp so I’ll have to come up with a way to capacity test them . Maybe there’s hope

I put 2 on two separate bench top chargers at 5amps and 12.8 v to see how they would react. Both came to desired voltage in 12 hrs . Pulling 0 amps . Voltage settled to 12.6 in 9 hrs today . My inverter is at my camp so I’ll have to come up with a way to capacity test them . Maybe there’s hope
I do not know their history . However they came from a medical facility

Back