diy solar

diy solar

where to buy cells in Canada

Cabane-Dragon

Hi, Im looking to buy cells soon and looking around. Would someone know or have experienced buyning cell in Canada? Shipping rates are quite expensive from US. I looking into 4x 200ah 12v (16 cells)

thanks

just a quick extra note. If Canada is not an option, im open to suggestions from experienced buyers
cheers

I too am in Canada trying to find a way to avoid the crazy shipping rates and would like to hear what you find out.

Hi, Im looking to buy cells soon and looking around. Would someone know or have experienced buyning cell in Canada? Shipping rates are quite expensive from US. I looking into 4x 200ah 12v (16 cells)

thanks
The cells all come from China and so shipping them to the US and then from the US to you, is not cost efficient. That is why I have cells drop shipped from China directly to you.

All of the Alibaba / AliExpress vendors can ship directly to Canada with duties, taxes & fees included.
The Shipping Cost "Guestimators" on Ali* are US Targetted due to volumes, S&H to Canada is slightly different so you need to interact with the vendor for an accurate price on Shipping. Shipping costs also vary in Canada depending which coast you closer too obviously as everything comes in via Vancouver., so freight to say New Brunswick will be more than if going to B.C. obviously. I'm 250km from Ottawa and pretty remote as well and get my goodies.

BTW: Now that the PayPal deal is done in China and PP has Official Presence, that avenue for payment process is now readily available as well for those with less comfort on sharing CC Information.

PayPal becomes first foreign firm in China with full ownership of payments business (msn.com)

Back