diy solar

diy solar

Docan 280 cells Canadian stock

Sugarkryptonite

Hi guys

Anyone here recently bought any Docan 280 cells from Canada recently? Speaking to Daisy from Docan (who I now realize from reviews on here Docan isn't the greatest or most honest) she said they are $95 USD each shipping included from Canada to Canada.

Not looking for other people's reviews on Docan or etc. I've read pages and pages about it, don't need more in this thread. I only want to know if other Canadians have ordered from their "Canadian" warehouse (or if it actually comes from USA? )and how it went.

1702479985349.png

Thanks,
Elliott

I can’t even seem to bring up docanpower.com without winning a free iPhone.

When I ordered from Jenny April 2022, they only had stock from Huston.

I have also researched here about Docan and I found mixed results. I just received 16 EV LF280K 6000 cycles from Docan China took 40 days. Paid $85 each. Each box comes with two I only opened one box so far. I will need to do a capacity test after top balancing see if they are good. Jenny provided me with an EVE spread sheet test results, and pictures of my QR codes that matched the test results. They could have re-lasered some used batteries.

Docanpower.com website seems to be down right now. I did send a message on whatsapp to Jenny Wu who I bought them from she hasn't gotten back yet.

I have found out that no way to return them to China that is what your credit card company will require if you have a problem. Due to the fact that they are large lithium batteries very expensive to ship them back. This is what someone said on a video I watched I have no experience in actually doing that. I would not be surprised because these days shipping large lithium battery they treat it like shipping a gallon of gasoline.

If you really want to be 100% sure buy from a Canadian company local, you have recourse with them. It costs more and have to think about if it's even worth it when you look at what a 5kw EG-4 server rack costs. The DIY savings starts to pay off when you get up to 280 ah or 304ah batteries. The day will come when already made sever rack is even cheaper than what we can build shipped from China. It might already be here as we are starting to see prices drop on cells from China. People are willing to spend more money not having to hassle with individual cells. Even the ones I just bought I see on Docan Alibaba page now $75 each.

Last edited:
I have also researched here about Docan and I found mixed results. I just received 16 EV LF280K 6000 cycles from Docan China took 40 days. Paid $85 each. Each box comes with two I only opened one box so far. I will need to do a capacity test after top balancing see if they are good. Jenny provided me with an EVE spread sheet test results, and pictures of my QR codes that matched the test results. They could have re-lasered some used batteries.

Docanpower.com website seems to be down right now. I did send a message on whatsapp to Jenny Wu who I bought them from she hasn't gotten back yet.

I have found out that no way to return them to China that is what your credit card company will require if you have a problem. Due to the fact that they are large lithium batteries very expensive to ship them back. This is what someone said on a video I watched I have no experience in actually doing that. I would not be surprised because these days shipping large lithium battery they treat it like shipping a gallon of gasoline.

If you really want to be 100% sure buy from a Canadian company local, you have recourse with them. It costs more and have to think about if it's even worth it when you look at what a 5kw EG-4 server rack costs. The DIY savings starts to pay off when you get up to 280 ah or 304ah batteries. The day will come when already made sever rack is even cheaper than what we can build shipped from China. It might already be here as we are starting to see prices drop on cells from China. People are willing to spend more money not having to hassle with individual cells. Even the ones I just bought I see on Docan Alibaba page now $75 each.
How’s your cells end up?

I ordered the exact same cells from Jenny Wu in November. They’re supposed to be arriving tomorrow.

I tested the first four and they’re 301-304Ah. They told be they’d be over 310+Ah.

Back