diy solar

diy solar

New Docan 230Ah EVE Cells

Docan should just build up their new company name called Ezeal which is selling cells with test reports and charging $165 - $180 shipped for them. Fair Price.

They can sell the grade B without the nonsense on Ezeal as well and just call them Grade B they same way 18650batterystore does.

What this does say is that the market price of a grade A 280 cell is about $165.00 and $175.00 for a grade A 304 cell shipped & delivered within the USA.

I would never do business with any of these companies, I went to there warehouse to buy some Docan Cells about 3 months ago and all that white guy (Tom?) did was basically say Noo you want Ezeal cells which were $35.00 more/cell than the Docan cells. I told him I had no idea who the heck Ezeal is and I'm not buying.

Didn't end up buying either and went with SFK cells which have been flawless.

They do have a big warehouse, I think maybe like 150 pallets of cells, so probably are stocking 10,000-15,000 cells.

Yeah -- you're about 1000% wrong --

Don't really care if you believe if I work for a major oil company in South Texas or not -- I DO ...

We can't get batteries directly from EVE because of numerous union restrictions requiring us to purchase US Made batteries from over priced American companies ... SOOOO my little group of Engineers found a loophole that allowed us to purchase replacement batteries and thats how we play that game ... we buy 1000's of replacement batteries over the last 4 years or so ....

Also - how the hell would we get any discount directly from EVE??? Obviously you have never tried to ship anything except maybe a years supply of BUTT-plugs through customs and ports and things -- some of us simply don't have the time to be trying to figure all of that out -- PLUS I have no idea how many batteries I need tomorrow - let alone in 6 months -- SOOOO going to Docan is a no brainer

YES we have done 1000's of batteries in the last 3 years ... every single one of our sensors, camera, transmitters, and comms systems are now on some form of LiFePO4 ....

As for as you saying that I scammed people -- well I take offense to that -- I've made it very clear on this board and tried to be as transparent as i can ... looking back on your posts I see that half of them are nothing but you trying to get people to argue and troll ... guess thats what separates us ...

and YES I am Chinese -- and YES I am one of the only handful of female engineers out here - and YES with huge creeps on the internet such as yourself any girl would be very careful presenting their true identity ... because guess what -- you have PROVED you are the type of guy that would actual figure out my real name and find my company and then call my boss and tell him that I am doing this or that -- all because you got a little butt hurt ...

seriously -- what a creepy little person you are ...
If my memory serves me correctly, I believe you did state that that was you in your profile picture. I was questioning early on if that was actually you in the picture. Technically, we do not have a rule for being the person in your profile picture, but that would be very unfortunate if you were lying to me.

And how was he being creepy? What sentence did he state that made you feel creeped out? I am reading through it and I do not see what the issue is. He is questioning your profile picture.

And no one cares if you're a woman or not. If your identity really did matter, why use a female profile picture at all? Seems like it is asking for problems.

Furthermore, no one cares if you're Chinese, either. Why would we? This forum is for solar discussion, not identity politics. If you know your stuff, we can help each other out with solar. Being female or Chinese has zero relevance here.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe you did state that that was you in your profile picture. I was questioning early on if that was actually you in the picture. Technically, we do not have a rule for being the person in your profile picture, but that would be very unfortunate if you were lying to me.

And how was he being creepy? What sentence did he state that made you feel creeped out? I am reading through it and I do not see what the issue is. He is questioning your profile picture.

And no one cares if you're a woman or not. If your identity really did matter, why use a female profile picture at all? Seems like it is asking for problems.

Furthermore, no one cares if you're Chinese, either. Why would we? This forum is for solar discussion, not identity politics. If you know your stuff, we can help each other out with solar. Being female or Chinese has zero relevance here.
This seems to claim the pics supposed to be her but I may be reading it wrong.

My picture is off of my company ID badge that my mother made me go to the hairdresser and take about 4 hours of makeup and haircut and stuff for that morning and then do the photo in the afternoon ... .. her theory is that they are going to be posting employee pictures at various locations and someone making 12 figures is going to say - HEY THATS THE ONE ... in reality I have not had makeup on for 5 months -- all of my work clothes went from cute little dresses in LAX to now I were blue Dickies (top and bottom) and a canvas belt - a baseball cap that looks like it has gone through a war -- a pair of reflective sunglasses and a pair of steel toed caterpillar boots ... the F-word seems to be a permanent part of my vocabulary now and I now prefer BBQ anything over salad ... it takes me 10 minutes (instead of 1.5 hours) to get up and get out the door in the morning and somehow guys see me and think i am batting for the other team, and girls see me and are scared ... :)
Can you comment about this? Were you lying about who you are?

If you cared about creepy people online, why would you post about your "cute little dresses" on a public forum? You would still have the same amount of respect here whether we knew if you were a girl or not. Or Chinese or not. Like I said in the previous post, no one cares. But you're stating that you do care about hiding your identity. Why not focus on doing that?

And nice catch. I agree.

"My picture is off of my company ID badge that my mother made me go to the hairdresser and take about 4 hours of makeup and haircut and stuff for that morning and then do the photo in the afternoon ... .."

:LOL:

I have enjoyed the debate about Docan. But from no where this has morphed unto something beyond my imagination, much like a cinema film filled with all the usual characters. Popcorn time.

If it is indeed a Chinese woman working in the Texas oil fields then she must have some pretty big kahunas. I do like the robust defense of itself, the bloke (Big John Craig) that taught me most of what I know always said people are at their best when they are defending themselves lol.

@ghostwriter66

Would it be difficult to post some photos of the cells you are using in the field? A nice oil rig in the background... That would take care of lots of scepticism.

What's worse the "creeps" on the interwebs or the "creeps" in the oil field?

Ps - I'm still happy with my measly 32 230ah Docan cells.

@ghostwriter66

Would it be difficult to post some photos of the cells you are using in the field? A nice oil rig in the background... That would take care of lots of scepticism.

What's worse the "creeps" on the interwebs or the "creeps" in the oil field?

Ps - I'm still happy with my measly 32 230ah Docan cells.
Sounds like these are in comm shacks for SCADA support. Knowing how radio communications systems work with electric utilities, these shacks could be in the middle of no where, far from a nodding donkey.

Sounds like these are in comm shacks for SCADA support. Knowing how radio communications systems work with electric utilities, these shacks could be in the middle of no where, far from a nodding donkey.
Great point.
I don't miss my old job in comms... Climbing the mountain in a 4wd suburban during heavy snow to get to the tower was kinda fun but re terminating stp in sub freezing temps sucked.

? well case closed at this point.

Dang you Alkaline you ruined so many people's fantasy ??

I have re-evaluated this thread... now I don't know what is going on :unsure::

Brett, your cells appear to be listed here:

These are legit? I think? But your QR code on that 1 cell... a Bit Blurry?

Damn this appears to be a repeat of what happened to LT. Dan:

Looks like Docan is doing the same thing Sending people cells from there Grade A pile reserved under the Ezeal Label. That or sales have crashed and they are dumping cells fast.

BUT at this point it looks to be legit, someone can verify with EVE and ask.

INSANE... Docan is the cheapest grade A vendor in the US at the min...:oops: as long as they send you cells form there Ezeal Pile.

That or sales have crashed and they are dumping cells fast.
That may be the case.
I bought a batch of cells six months ago, and a similar batch from the same supplier just yesterday, the price had dropped remarkably, about 18% over that time.
The whole financial sector is wobbling, inflation is high, many people are not spending, and cannot afford to. Banks and financial institutions are going under.
Its all getting VERY scary.

I have re-evaluated this thread... now I don't know what is going on :unsure::

Brett, your cells appear to be listed here:

These are legit? I think? But your QR code on that 1 cell... a Bit Blurry?

Damn this appears to be a repeat of what happened to LT. Dan:

Looks like Docan is doing the same thing Sending people cells from there Grade A pile reserved under the Ezeal Label. That or sales have crashed and they are dumping cells fast.

BUT at this point it looks to be legit, someone can verify with EVE and ask.

INSANE... Docan is the cheapest grade A vendor in the US at the min...:oops: as long as they send you cells form there Ezeal Pile.
Jeeze here I was paying 121/cell April 2022, thinking I was buying before the prices took off.

Back