diy solar

diy solar

Need EVE 280K Batteries: Luyuan? Qso? Docan? Other Companies?

futuresolar32

Hello all,

I'd like to build a 12v Battery with 4x EVE 280K batteries. With the EVE factory two hole terminals. These seem to be the best value at the moment over the 304AH.

Which company has the best (or most consistent) storage grade cells with good shipping to Australia. Should I ask For V3 Cells?

Reading the other posts and watching (Andy - Off grid Garage, Will Prowse, Ray builds cool stuff) it seems these are the top 3 small lot battery companies.

LUYUAN

QSO

DOCAN

At the stage of sending them all queries but would like to know who the REAL contacts are in November 2023.

Also looking to build much bigger 48v packs in the future with a reliable supplier.

Cost: The cheapest seem to be no lower than 90 USD (138 AUD) per cell.

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully this thread will also help others.

I've been in communication with the EVE factory, and was told they ship with either flat terminals or welded two hole terminals. They recommend the latter for non EV applications as they can ensure the quality of the welded terminal. It is possible they send it off to get welded, but the QC is meant to be done by EVE. Please advise if you have heard any different.

From your list, I would buy only from Luyuan - consistently a good supplier.
Expect a delay on top of their claimed timings (+15 days in my case).
Would buy again (battery box in my case), but would also buy cells.

Search for Docan here in the forum... yes..., YouTubers have more luck than regular people ...

And read the spec sheets for that cells!!

Amy Wan, is the Owner of Luyuan and buys only directly from manufacturers and provides factory test reports.
In order to get a proper quote, you do have to pen a Chat/Messenger session as the S&H costs posted and "guesstimates" only and on the high side.

Many are not aware, but they also sell a lot of pre-assembled fully tested packs, some are surprised (pleasantly) when they ask.
1699358427476.png

<--- just a wee bit of assembly happening.
;-)

Purchasing Tip to Save CASH !
If you get all components from 1 Vendor ie BMS, Extra Wires and the "bits" they can package it all together. Every box has a Min cost, + weight etc, it adds up terribly fast. By bundling everything up means less packaging (- per box fees etc) and does save some bucks.

Thanks to all who have replied so far ?

I will talk with Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan. I don't have the time to mess around too much with suppliers.

This is the start of the OFF GRID LIVING journey! Cheers ?

I have been delighted in purchasing from both Amy Wan (Luyuan) and from Amy Zheng (Docan). Other companies, not so much.

In requesting a price from Docan, as well as Lyan, it is generally better to contact either of these persons directly (rather than purchase through the website). Better pricing and more responsive service. Amy Zheng (Docan) is best reached via FaceBook messaging.

In requesting a price from Docan, as well as Lyan, it is generally better to contact either of these persons directly (rather than purchase through the website). Better pricing and more responsive service. Amy Zheng (Docan) is best reached via FaceBook messaging.

I wasn't aware Amy Wan of Schenzen Luyuan had a direct contact method. Can you please share?

I wasn't aware Amy Wan of Schenzen Luyuan had a direct contact method. Can you please share?
You need to open a Chat/Messenger session on Alibaba with Amy Wan of Luyuan to get into direct contact. A Messenger session is better actually.

Go to https://szluyuan.en.alibaba.com/
Then scroll to the bottom and you will see this below, select Contact Supplier and that will create a Messenger Session.
TIP, Keep the language straight & simple (no slang etc) ask direct questions and allow time for a response, she can read english fairly well now but still needs to translate at times & slang / colloquialisms don;t work well.
1699563789629.png
Hope it helps, Good Luck.,

I got a delivery from 104 batteries from Amy Zheng(Docan)and some other stuff and very happy with it,it arrived a few weeks ago
everything was in a wooden case and filled up so that nothing could happen,not even a scratch on the carton boxes
they look excellent,nothing wrong with it,perfect and Amy is easy to contact and fast answer and what she say it’s happen and true

Maybe i am wrong,if you chat people there’s must always some trust if you talk about this amount,and for me its more than okay with this shipment….this is my experience with Amy and Docan( Amy on first place?)and this EVE batteries

Thanks to all who have replied so far ?

I will talk with Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan. I don't have the time to mess around too much with suppliers.

This is the start of the OFF GRID LIVING journey! Cheers ?
I’ve done one previous order with Amy, very pleased with my original order. Pleased so much in fact, I’ve got 20 more cells that should be arriving tomorrow (Tuesday). I can post pictures and impressions of the shipment when it arrives.

Hello all,

I'd like to build a 12v Battery with 4x EVE 280K batteries. With the EVE factory two hole terminals. These seem to be the best value at the moment over the 304AH.

Which company has the best (or most consistent) storage grade cells with good shipping to Australia. Should I ask For V3 Cells?

Reading the other posts and watching (Andy - Off grid Garage, Will Prowse, Ray builds cool stuff) it seems these are the top 3 small lot battery companies.

LUYUAN

QSO

DOCAN

At the stage of sending them all queries but would like to know who the REAL contacts are in November 2023.

Also looking to build much bigger 48v packs in the future with a reliable supplier.

Cost: The cheapest seem to be no lower than 90 USD (138 AUD) per cell.

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully this thread will also help others.
https://lifepo4.com.au/electronics-store-cart/ I just found this .

why not buy directly from eve factory ? i think they are on alibaba as well

You can, I hope they improved shipping since last time someone did that:

If you want a container full, they're the way to go. Small orders, not so much - unless things have improved.

Also there prices are a lie, wait to you get the final price add 50% to whatever they list it for once you get the bill for shipping and all other jambalaya of fees they throw in.

Back