diy solar

diy solar

Who should I buy 280ah cells from?

bobdelso

I've read a lot of threads and it seems that Amy and Michael are the best options. But its tempting to order from one of the cheaper vendors to save a few hundred.

Any cheap but good options out there for 280ah Eve cells?

Are 280ah Lishen cells a good option? Those go for like half the price, any vendor recommendations for those?

mhm - I have made today very good expirience with a order and delivery of 280Ah - LiFePo4 prismatic cells.
I'd let me made on may this yeir some offers on Alibaba - and one of the offers whre very interesting - the price was hot ;-)
Then I've had some contact with the sales representative Mrs. May Liu from Dongguan Huanhuan Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
I was pretty sceptical, but she told mit that there is an insurance on alibaba...and I did the deal...I did payment in advance about 1.600 EUR - not easy and not from the poistage box...and today after a bit more than 6 weeks after my order and payment the cells arrived. Very good packed, and after first check in an incredible condition .. the valuse most better thad the advertisement on alibaba - I'm totaly impressed.
Look at the values on the pictuer, it's handmade, but you can see the values of the first check (with an YR100 ffrom alibaba mesured) - in my exuberance about the excessively well run action I would let you have part on my expiriece on my firs big deal with alibaba....
Now came the next steps to prepare and build the akku - and then I'll hope, that MPsolar can make an good offer of a 6kw - 3phase - hybrid -inverter (German / European grid version)...
Thanks to all contributors on this forum, I've learne a lot till today in theory, now I'll do some thinks praktical ;-)
Greetings from the Ore Mointains in Germany - also known as the ChrismasLand

Ruben

Attachments

• LiFePo4-Cells_DongguanHuanHuanEnergyTec_Delvery_01.jpg
    LiFePo4-Cells_DongguanHuanHuanEnergyTec_Delvery_01.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 28
Back